Just Bought Hair Toys

Chemetria

I just went and bought some hair accessories like a lot of them just so when I do the BC I can have pretty hair toys I came across those banana combs that you had when you were like in the 7th grade so I was thinking as time goes on will my hair be to thick for the banana comb

IMFOCSD

Chemetria said:
I just went and bought some hair accessories like a lot of them just so when I do the BC I can have pretty hair toys I came across those banana combs that you had when you were like in the 7th grade so I was thinking as time goes on will my hair be to thick for the banana comb

Hello:wave:

I like hair toys also, I don't have many but that will change soon!:grin:
Where did you buy yours from?

Arcadian

I love hair toys. My next hair toy's will be steriling silver hair sticks. I want some in the worst way!

-A

IMFOCSD

Arcadian said:
I love hair toys. My next hair toy's will be steriling silver hair sticks. I want some in the worst way!

-A

I think hair sticks are so cute but how do you use them? Do you just make a loose ponytail/bun and put the stick in your hair or what?

Arcadian

sweetcoco said:
I think hair sticks are so cute but how do you use them? Do you just make a loose ponytail/bun and put the stick in your hair or what?

I've only seen them used in buns and rolls. Not that i know how to use them (I figure I'll learn once I get some:lol: )

I plan on making those the milestone hairtoy because the ones I want are sho nuff X-pensive.

-A