Just Sharing...Lenzi's Request Results

JustKiya

prissygirl114 said:
I just got some of this, the directions say to use it only once or twice a week. How often are you ladies using it?

I use it twice a week - sometimes three times, if I really feel like messing with my hair on the weekends...

kaykaybobay

Not sure which batch that I got but it rocks! I have now mixed my Lenzi's with capsacium, cant wait to see how this works out :)

brownsugarflyygirl

Im not that crazy about Lenzi's....it does make my scalp itch and I think the olive oils builds up...

Im not sure about growth because I am inconsistent with it and Im natural so I cant really tell..

Oh well...glad yall like it...I may sell mine and try Qhemets Herbs and Sulfur Pomade instead...

sareca

texasqt said:
Sareca -

Were you able to order it and are they going to let you pick it up?

I wanted to drive down this weekend but hubby had other plans so I ordered it online. :ohwell: They don't sell it directly but there are a few salons in San Antonio that carry it.

texasqt

Re: The itchies

I wonder now if it is just hair growth or if it is some kind of allergic reaction? I got great results but I was under the impression from reading other posts that itching was normal. My scalp isn't red or anything and I'm definitely not losing hair, but to hear that some of you don't experience it has me wondering ???

For those of you who aren't experiencing the itchies are you still getting good growth?

preciousjewel76

texasqt said:
Re: The itchies

I wonder now if it is just hair growth or if it is some kind of allergic reaction? I got great results but I was under the impression from reading other posts that itching was normal. My scalp isn't red or anything and I'm definitely not losing hair, but to hear that some of you don't experience it has me wondering ???

For those of you who aren't experiencing the itchies are you still getting good growth?

My scalp isn't particularly sensitive; it takes a lot to irritate it. I think I'm getting enhanced growth, but I can't say that it's due to just the Lenzi's Request.