Just shaved my head

silenttullip

I see people all the time telling people compliments just to be supportive but in your case they are all true... You are beautiful and do have the face for it.
Wish I could but my guy would go crazy and if I did that it wouldn't look as well on me, my face is chubby and I have dents in my head lol anyhow you sound like you're on a healthy track. Stay motkvated

Chioniso

Thanks for all the kind words!
Hubby is back from work and has seen it.
His first words -'so that is what your head looks like'
lol
Nine years ago I cut my hair short and he was like 'so it is going to take nine years to get back where it was yesterday?' well, It was about 20 cm long and never grew past that due to breakage etc so hopefully with a proper regimen it should not take that long.

It's itching like mad though right now! I wonder if it's the tea tree oil (but it was only like a teaspoonful mixed with almond oil). Hubby says his is like that for a few days after a close crop.

still buzzing

LilMissSunshine5

That cut takes courage to do! And honey, you ROCKED it...I mean, it looks like gorgeous on you! Truly brings out your beautiful features :yep: I was waaaaaaaaaay too scared to ever cut off all my hair! :congrats:

koolkittychick

Oooh you are so pretty! The cut actually suits you; you definitely do not need a wig. :yep:

Congratulations on your fresh start, and may your healthy hair journey be a happy and enlightening one. :grin:

AwesomelyNappy

You are so brave and your cut is beautiful! It really suits you. I wish i had the courage to do that just once in my lifetime. Happy Hair growing!

MzSwift

Aww Tan, thanks! <3

Chioniso
Work it girl!!
You've got to work it while you're scared. Take off the wig, turn up the strut and ROCK THAT CUT!!:yep:

Hubby will definitely come around when you turn up the sexy.

I've shaved my head plenty (like 10 or so) times and there is no feeling like it. If you rock it like it's hot, others will believe it ;)

Congrats!

Goombay_Summer

I know from firsthand experience that your hair will grow back in healthier and quicker in April of 2005 I did the same think to my always SL hair and now I'm at WSL slowly inching may way towards HL. And yes at the time my husband made me feel self conscious that I immediately went out and purchased a wig but I got over it real fast when I discovered that living in S.FLA and wigs do not work at least not for me because it felt like the Sahara under that thing.

Chioniso

Part of the reason I am covering up with a wig when I go out is for religious reasons. I have had it drummed into me that 'the bible says short hair on a woman is shameful'. I know a few relations who are important to me would be upset at seeing my buzz cut. The cut was mainly for emotional reasons and to give my damaged hair a fresh start.