Just wanted to share...

dannie

I don't know if any of you ladies you use Motions conditioners. I LOVE the stuff. Well recently I tried something different and purchased the Oil conditioner. I noticed it didn't have the same effect on my hair and it didn't have that slip as normal. I used the whole darn tub. I went to re-stock and bought the regular formula. Then I noticed "DUH" that the oil is a protein conditioner. No wonder my hair still felt dry after using that stuff. I used protein in my hair for freaking 2 months almost daily. Thank god I still have hair. I'm just posting in case any of you ladies were confused about that as well.

Moral..... always read the freaking bottle!!!!

webby

Think Slim
Whew Dannie, I don't know how you continued to use that product w/o going crazy. I would have been freaking out.

dannie

I figured the oil conditoner just didn't work as good as the regular. I wasn't until I threw away the empty tub that I noticed it said "Protein Conditioner". My hair would feel dry after I used it so I had to overload on oils and ORS Olive Oil to make it feel nice again. I didn't notice any breakage (Thank God!), but I was lucky. I thought I was extra informed about products, but I missed the mark on this one. Just in case any body thought on the same lines as me, I'd thought I'd share in order to save someone some grief.

Taliah

And I'm Dancing...
i love motions products too. especially the CPR conditioner and the relaxer. they work well with my hair.

Angelicus

Motions Oil Moisturizer Brand has two conditioners: Moisture Plus, and Silk Protein. The tubs look very much alike. I have used the latter weekly without bad results. I am happy that you didn't have any breakage with this product

BABYGYRL0821

I use all Motions products weekly and they work well with my hair also. The protein conditioner did well on my hair. It was really soft.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
dannie_19 said:
I don't know if any of you ladies you use Motions conditioners. I LOVE the stuff. Well recently I tried something different and purchased the Oil conditioner. I noticed it didn't have the same effect on my hair and it didn't have that slip as normal. I used the whole darn tub. I went to re-stock and bought the regular formula. Then I noticed "DUH" that the oil is a protein conditioner. No wonder my hair still felt dry after using that stuff. I used protein in my hair for freaking 2 months almost daily. Thank god I still have hair. I'm just posting in case any of you ladies were confused about that as well.

Moral..... always read the freaking bottle!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This shouldn't have caused a problem (assuming that you were following the directions) This is a collagen protein conditioner and collagen is a moisturizing protein.