Justice for Shanquella Robinson

TrulyBlessed

Last edited:

caribeandiva

Human being
I've been following this for a few days. Thank goodness those dummies recorded their actions and the videos surfaced. Even with the autopsy report from Cabo listing Shanquella's injuries, I don't think this would be taken as seriously without those videos.
Exactly! If they weren’t dumb enough to record it they would’ve probably gotten away with it. Thank goodness it was leaked! This poor girl didn’t even deserve any of this. May she RIP. This was definitely a wake up call to me to check my inner circle and trust my gut when it comes to jealousy.

Kitamita

Exactly! If they weren’t dumb enough to record it they would’ve probably gotten away with it. Thank goodness it was leaked! This poor girl didn’t even deserve any of this. May she RIP. This was definitely a wake up call to me to check my inner circle and trust my gut when it comes to jealousy.
We need to really listen to our gut feeling. I always try to be "nice" despite what my gut tells me and she is right every time... Every time I ignore it bites me in the butt. :bangdesk:

Shanquella Robinson was surrounded by fake friends, with no one in her corner, and no one stepped in to stop it. I know there was negative energy in the air where she should've stepped out of the trip/group...:nono: We need to listen to even the smallest ping of warning even if we lose out on money, a trip, or lose face with our supposed group of friends...

My heart goes out to her family.

caribeandiva

Human being
We need to really listen to our gut feeling. I always try to be "nice" despite what my gut tells me and she is right every time... Every time I ignore it bites me in the butt. :bangdesk:

Shanquella Robinson was surrounded by fake friends, with no one in her corner, and no one stepped in to stop it. I know there was negative energy in the air where she should've stepped out of the trip/group...:nono: We need to listen to even the smallest ping of warning even if we lose out on money, a trip, or lose face with our supposed group of friends...

My heart goes out to her family.
Yes yes and yes! Always trust your intuition.

caribeandiva

Human being
I'm following this as closely as I dare (without watching the coverage/video cause it's potentially triggering), but have there been any arrests as yet?

View attachment 484547
I respectfully disagree with that one. I’m not saying Shanquilla was to blame for her own death but 2 things can both be true at once. It’s possible that Shanquilla didn’t trust her gut feelings about her so-called friends AND not be responsible for her death. It’s not this black and white issue this post is insinuating. I honestly think part of the problem was Shanquilla’s age: 25. At that age I too was globetrotting with my core group of friends. I didn’t trust my gut as much as I do now. My mom and other people pulled me aside to tell me that I had some frenemies in my midst but I didn’t believe it. I made excuses because I wasn’t ready to cut those people off. Eventually I did.

I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that Shanquilla’s “friends” never displayed ANY signs of hating her over the years. That it was all lovey dovey and peachy keen over the years. Yes I know no friendship is perfect and we’ll all have disagreements at one point. My point is If someone hates you enough to kill you, that level of hate would be hard to conceal. Their words and actions will betray them. That kind of energy can’t be concealed unless they’re highly trained, excellent actors and I doubt they are.

I don’t know why Shanquilla didn’t trust her intuition when it came to those people. Part of it was her age like I mentioned earlier. Another part could be her childhood, how she was raised or any trauma she might’ve suffered. I know for me growing up codependent played a role in not trusting myself. I don’t know Shanquilla’s life story. Maybe she was used to being in abusive relationships and thought those “friends” were a step above that. Maybe she was being gaslit by them. Maybe her mom and others tried to warn her but she didn’t listen. Who knows at this point? None of this means that she deserved to die though. We can have empathy for her and still learn from her possible mistakes. It’s not either/or.

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
This story breaks my heart. I don’t blame her for her death as she didn’t kill herself and sometimes even if we try to pull away that can up the chaos. These people had such insecurities that they killed someone like you have to be a sick something something. My heart goes to her parents like thanksgiving is Thursday and this will be their first holiday wo their baby.

LivingInPeace

I'm following this as closely as I dare (without watching the coverage/video cause it's potentially triggering), but have there been any arrests as yet?

View attachment 484547
This isn't victim blaming. It's advice. It's guidance. You can't call just anybody a friend. You can't travel with just anybody. People kill me with this "stop victim blaming, stop shaming people" mess. It's almost like people would rather see someone stay oblivious, unaware and in danger instead of talking to them about warning signs and self preservation.

awhyley

I respectfully disagree with that one. I’m not saying Shanquilla was to blame for her own death but 2 things can both be true at once. It’s possible that Shanquilla didn’t trust her gut feelings about her so-called friends AND not be responsible for her death. It’s not this black and white issue this post is insinuating. I honestly think part of the problem was Shanquilla’s age: 25. At that age I too was globetrotting with my core group of friends. I didn’t trust my gut as much as I do now. My mom and other people pulled me aside to tell me that I had some frenemies in my midst but I didn’t believe it. I made excuses because I wasn’t ready to cut those people off. Eventually I did.

I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that Shanquilla’s “friends” never displayed ANY signs of hating her over the years. That it was all lovey dovey and peachy keen over the years. Yes I know no friendship is perfect and we’ll all have disagreements at one point. My point is If someone hates you enough to kill you, that level of hate would be hard to conceal. Their words and actions will betray them. That kind of energy can’t be concealed unless they’re highly trained, excellent actors and I doubt they are.

I don’t know why Shanquilla didn’t trust her intuition when it came to those people. Part of it was her age like I mentioned earlier. Another part could be her childhood, how she was raised or any trauma she might’ve suffered. I know for me growing up codependent played a role in not trusting myself. I don’t know Shanquilla’s life story. Maybe she was used to being in abusive relationships and thought those “friends” were a step above that. Maybe she was being gaslit by them. Maybe her mom and others tried to warn her but she didn’t listen. Who knows at this point? None of this means that she deserved to die though. We can have empathy for her and still learn from her possible mistakes. It’s not either/or.

This isn't victim blaming. It's advice. It's guidance. You can't call just anybody a friend. You can't travel with just anybody. People kill me with this "stop victim blaming, stop shaming people" mess. It's almost like people would rather see someone stay oblivious, unaware and in danger instead of talking to them about warning signs and self preservation.

I understand both your points of view, however, there are many out there who aren't thinking as deeply and are resigned to lay the blame at her feet. I'm sure that the friends displayed the 'red flags' that Ms. Robinson ignored. However, we've all been there, trying to get people to like us, (in her case, at her own detriment). There are just so many cases where people just start laying into the victim, "she shouldn't have done this" or "she shouldn't have done that" where their actual suffering gets diminished, which burns me up.

LivingInPeace

I understand both your points of view, however, there are many out there who aren't thinking as deeply and are resigned to lay the blame at her feet. I'm sure that the friends displayed the 'red flags' that Ms. Robinson ignored. However, we've all been there, trying to get people to like us, (in her case, at her own detriment). There are just so many cases where people just start laying into the victim, "she shouldn't have done this" or "she shouldn't have done that" where their actual suffering gets diminished, which burns me up.
I understand. I would like there to be somewhere on Michelle Obama’s internet where we can have discussions that go beyond, “That’s so sad.” “”Thoughts and prayers.” “This is black.” “”This is white.” “This is up.” “This is down.” This forum used to be a place to have deep discussions. Is there still a way to talk in a thread where people can have opinions about the entirety of the issue instead of everything being surface level?

AVNchick

They set her up they knew they led her to Mexico to beat her to death in 24 hours after arriving in Mexico. She didnt fight back she knew didnt stand a chance cause the frienemy was really man (trans) beating on her. Wicked and evil
This was definitely premeditated. However, the girl shown in the video beating on Shanquella was born a woman She has children.

caribeandiva

Human being
Ooohh. I thought the previous poster was referring to Deajhanae Jackson since she was in the video. Hadn't heard that about the Wenter chick.
She was indeed referring to Dahjhanae. so you’re right. I’m talking about Wenter Donovan because “she” body slammed Shanquilla and picked her up by the throat and finished her off. Women don’t typically fight like that. That’s why I think Wenter is a man.

SpiritJunkie

She was indeed referring to Dahjhanae. so you’re right. I’m talking about Wenter Donovan because “she” body slammed Shanquilla and picked her up by the throat and finished her off. Women don’t typically fight like that. That’s why I think Wenter is a man.
Is there another video showing this assault?
I hope so only for proof to throw all of them in jail.