Justice's Natural Hair Album

Justice4alw

Justice\'s Natural Hair Album

Hi, ladies! As I've mentioned before, I'm new to this board and I'm just loving it! I can't believe that I've found a place where permies and naturals are coexisting peacefully!!! It's just so beautiful!

I couldn't find where everyone is posting their natural hair albums, so I decided to post it here. If this isn't the right place, just give my dress tail a tug and let me know.

I hope you enjoy it! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif :

Justice's Journey to "Nappturality"

pebbles

Re: Justice\'s Natural Hair Album

Hi Justice4alw,

I just saw your hair album and you have really nice hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Our relaxed and natural heads do get along famously here. I think it's what makes this site so great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mahogani

Welcome Justice, you will find that the ladies on this board are wonderful ,very helpful natural,permies we welcome all. Enjoy your journey!!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

londongirl3

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your hair colour. I have been afraid to try hair colour after my last disaster (purple hair). But I am loving your hair colour!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

girl, you are so creative... click on the path for the journey. i love it!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif the color is really pretty. thanks for sharing your pics!!

happy growing!

adrienne

Allandra

Hi, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

You have a very nice web site. I love your product review page. I'm so happy to see you gave the Elucence conditioner a great rating! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's good stuff. /images/graemlins/up.gif

hairfanatic

Hi Justice4alw,

You sure do wear natural hair WELL! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I really love that hair color on you because it brings out your beautiful eyes.

elliot

I like your color and your website is nice too. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Amethyst

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
girl, you are so creative... click on the path for the journey. i love it!! the color is really pretty. thanks for sharing your pics!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto everything Adrienne has said and then some! Keep up the great work and continue to let that creativity in you shine through!

Amethyst

Armyqt

Welcome to the board Justice /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I really enjoyed your website. Very nice color you've got working there!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif Look forward to see more of your posts!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sweetcocoa

Welcome Justice! Another natural! All these naturals are inspiring yo me. The next time I think about perming I won't have far to go to keep on the natural path.

hairfanatic

Welcome Justice! Another natural! All these naturals are inspiring yo me. The next time I think about perming I won't have far to go to keep on the natural path.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that Sweetcocoa! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

VALLEYGIRL

I can't believe that I've found a place where permies and naturals are coexisting peacefully!!! It's just so beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

Welcome to one of the best places on the World Wide Web.

Cool website and lovely coils and color!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Valleygirl

PS I see you and I like a lot of the same products (Abba Nourishing, Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil)

Jenai

Welcome to the hairboard, Justice. Looks like we have another haircolor queen to get advice from. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

msladymam

Justice, I just love your album. I'm also on a natural journey and noticed we use some of the same products. Welcome to the board!

UmSumayyah

Thanks for sharing your album. Hopefully with your example more women will e inspired to take control of their hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Crysdon

Hi Justice /images/graemlins/grin.gif,

Welcome to the board. Your hair is healthy and pretty...love the color!

I can't believe that I've found a place where permies and naturals are coexisting peacefully!!! It's just so beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, isn't it great!!! A few peace-haters have slipped through the cracks though /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Kitkat

Welcome, Justice. /images/graemlins/wave.gif You have great color going on, and a healthy looking, thick head of hair. It's nice to have you here!

hairfanatic

Yes, isn't it great!!! A few peace-haters have slipped through the cracks though .

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Crysdon! But, I also must add that Pebbles is working very hard to make sure that we stay a close nit family around here. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

But, I also must add that Pebbles is working very hard to make sure that we stay a close nit family around here.

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks hairfanatic! Vev and I try... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jade21

Hi, Justice!

You know how I feel /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your website was a joy to explore. And, once again, you and your hair are beautiful!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! I look forward to you visiting and posting often /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers and Much Joy to you,

Jade

leejure

Justice,

Great pixs, Great hair...thanks for sharing! /images/graemlins/wink.gifand I understanding about the naturals and permies co-existing together with no one saying what's best or what not...so refreshing!

-lee

Justice4alw

Hello, again, everyone!

Thanks so much for your wonderful compliments and your gracious welcomes! I can't emphasize enough how much I love this board and the positive vibe that you project!

The administrators/moderators here really appear to be on the ball in keeping order, making sure that everything is functioning properly, and ensuring that the board operates under the latest technology ... and I really appreciate that!

I'm looking forward to both gaining and sharing hair care tips on how to achieve length and healthy growth.

Thanks again! /images/graemlins/angel.gif