Kanechom - anyone?

rawsilk

Main product seems to be a Brazilian goat's milk based conditioner that you mix with Silicon 10 -- raves on Amazon but not sure if those were posted by the seller. Has anyone tried this stuff? Results? The only other thread was started by another PJ like me who was trying to resist and seeking reviews. Hoping that someone (anyone) comes back with "don't bother" because it's already in my Amazon cart.

Dove56

I purchased the Silicon Mix, Kanechom Shea Butter and Goat's milk conditioners and I love them. I used the Silicon mixed both of them and I liked the combo but Silicon Mix has a very strong smell that irritated my sinuses.

I also used them both alone and they are great. They provide a lot of shine, moisture and slip. I bought these about 3 months ago. Now, I'm a WEN girl so that's all I use exclusively now. :yep:

Lilmama1011

I purchased the Silicon Mix, Kanechom Shea Butter and Goat's milk conditioners and I love them. I used the Silicon mixed both of them and I liked the combo but Silicon Mix has a very strong smell that irritated my sinuses. I also used them both alone and they are great. They provide a lot of shine, moisture and slip. I bought these about 3 months ago. Now, I'm a WEN girl so that's all I use exclusively now. :yep:

Now my pj is returning. I was trying to get rid of all of conditioners and stick with what I know but she was so darn convincing! I never knew these products existed. I will have to wait til January to order because i am going to move and don't want to come back and have to pick up a package

Mahogony7

I was looking for this stuff for three hours during Black Friday. I purchased the goats milk to try alone. I'm not a fan of silicon mix. I'm waiting for it to arrive.

IslandMummy

LOVE them. I mix with a little silicon mix and it's fantastic. Have been using for about 3 months now. I have found my conditioner staple. I'm heading to Florida next month so I'll be on the hunt for them a little cheaper than what is on Amazon

rawsilk

Why does everyone seem to mix with the Silicon? (Makes me think that the goat's milk condition is too harsh on its own??)

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Ive tried the goats milk. Its good if your hair agrees with Goat's Milk but it was too strong for my hair. I have LP hair by the way.

I love the Shea Butter one as it is good at smoothing and leaving a nice sleekness to the hair. Better when used with roller sets.

I tried to mix it with silicon mix once and it was breakage city. Using is as a DC for final rinse was good for me.

nymane

I haven't tried the Kanechom, but Silicon Mix is my holy grail staple moisturizing conditioner

rawsilk

My hair loves yogurt so I think it will have a "taste" for goats milk too. Sorry, I tried to find "LP" definition but couldn't -- what does that mean?

Ive tried the goats milk. Its good if your hair agrees with Goat's Milk but it was too strong for my hair. I have LP hair by the way.

I love the Shea Butter one as it is good at smoothing and leaving a nice sleekness to the hair. Better when used with roller sets.

I tried to mix it with silicon mix once and it was breakage city. Using is as a DC for final rinse was good for me.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
My hair loves yogurt so I think it will have a "taste" for goats milk too. Sorry, I tried to find "LP" definition but couldn't -- what does that mean?

If you hair likes yogurt it should be good. My cousin loves it, but it was too much for me.

Lilmama1011

If I do it, I will get the shea butter one, I wonder if it smells like she because I hate shea and coco butter scent

Lilmama1011

They have like four or five different kinds, I would hate to try it and it not work and have to ship and back and then wait a week to get my money back

cutenss

I purchased the Silicon Mix, Kanechom Shea Butter and Goat's milk conditioners and I love them. I used the Silicon mixed both of them and I liked the combo but Silicon Mix has a very strong smell that irritated my sinuses.

I also used them both alone and they are great. They provide a lot of shine, moisture and slip. I bought these about 3 months ago. Now, I'm a WEN girl so that's all I use exclusively now. :yep:

Did you find these products on the ground or did you order them? Dove56 :wave:

n_vizion

I've been using Kanechom for a while now. My favorite is the Shea Butter for it's moisturizing creaminess. The Goat's Milk is good too but I find myself reaching for the Shea Butter more often. Doesn't really smell like shea butter. But it does have a slight cocoa butter scent. So far I've tried 5 of the Kanechom varieties in total including the ceramide, acai, goat milk, and intense care. Instead of the regular silicon mix, I blend them with the pearl protein.
I have a full review of all of them posted here:
http://relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com/2013/09/kanechom-kraziness-which-one-is-my.html

Lilmama1011

im about to stop looking at the ingredients and just get it. with the mineral oil does your hair get dry after a while?

n_vizion

Not more than usual. I still make sure to clarify and moisturize using L.C.O. method several times a week.

n_vizion

Yep. I have Goat's Milk, Acai, Shea Butter, Ceramidas and the Intense Care. Shea Butter is my fave and Goat's Milk comes in second.

Lilmama1011

can someone on here translate the ingredients for kanechom, because im not paying 20 for bs ingredients, i already don't like silicon mix fearing it will make hair dry from the inside eventually