Keep the Faith!

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Monday, October 06, 2008
Keep the Faith!
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
Evidence is defined as "something that indicates" or "an outward sign. "In a court of law, the evidence you present to a judge can mean the difference between prison and freedom, or in some cases, life and death. In the kingdom of God, the evidence you present to your heavenly Father will determine whether or not you receive from Him the things you desire. When it comes to proving to God that you are ready to receive all that He has predestined for you, faith is the most compelling evidence you can present to Him.
The term faith is sometimes used as if it means "belief" or "hope." But faith is really much more than either of these words suggest. According to Hebrews 11:1, "...faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." In other words, faith is knowing that the things you hope for are available to you, even when you don't see any outward signs that they exist. Believers often sincerely "hope" that God will help them-- they even pray for hours-- but nothing happens without faith. If you don't understand faith, you won't know how to operate in God's system.
Imagine that you need money to pay your car note. You've tried several options, but they've all failed. Now you're desperate and you need God to "work a miracle" on your behalf. What are your options? You could cry, feel sorry for yourself and say, "I'm a good person. Why doesn't God just help me?" If you take this approach, God will see you crying and sympathize with you, but His Word says,"Without faith it is impossible to please him..." (Hebrews 11:6), so your emotional expression is unlikely to change anything.
To get God to act on your behalf, you could choose to pray a traditional "religious" prayer: "Lord, You work in mysterious ways. Please stop by my house, God. Please! Please, Father. Please don't pass me by...." This is the way many people pray, but this type of prayer doesn't express faith. It has the form of a prayer, but it lacks the power to produce results. James 1:6 (AMP) says that we must ask in faith without wavering or doubting.
As a Believer, you have the right to receive answers to every one of your prayers. But the key to getting answers is faith. Whenever you pray or call upon God to help you, you must present evidence of your faith. For example, if you want God to show you how to get your car note paid, you have to petition Him correctly: "Father, your Word says that You will supply all of my needs according to Your riches in heaven. I ask you, Father, to show me how to pay my car note. I surrender this problem to you, and I know that it is already resolved. I thank You, Father, for answering my prayer." A faith-filled prayer that is firmly rooted in God's Word will get answers!
Faith comes by hearing the Word of God, so build your faith by spending time reading and studying the Word. God's Word (His book of promises) is the evidence you must present to receive the answers you need. His Word is your confession. It is the thing you say to Him in prayer, thereby increasing your faith. Pick up your Bible and find scriptures to match the things you're petitioning God for. Using His Word assures your response.
When you know what the Word says about the things you are entitled to receive, you can pray for those things and receive the answers you need. You never have to beg, plead or bargain with God to have Him answer your prayers. He is moved by your faith in His Word. Show God your faith, and He will show you His love by pouring out His blessings in your life and fulfilling all of the promises He made in His Word.

MsDeeDee82

Wow I sooooooo need this. I am waiting for a job offer. I had a first interview and before entering the building I knew this job was mine. I just felt it. Now I have been on many interviews and always came close but never chosen. So what happens when you keep thinking that you have been on so many interviews and the answer was always no. I am keep faith my have several verses by side and believing his Word. Now this week I am suppose to get a call for a second interview and i am seriously just waiting and expecting because I believe I have heard all my cries and wines, Now I have to use his word to get through.