Keep the Fire Burning...

PinkPebbles

Yesterday morning this phrase popped in my spirit and I feel led to share...

During my devotional the scripture was on Mark 4:16-17. My spirit immediately leaped and said 'Keep the Fire Burning.'

Often time when we experience rejection, disappointment, loss, frustration, and pain a little voice tempts us to lose hope and faith in God.

However, I'm learning some challenges come to test our faith, and to see what we are really made of.

But at the end of the day all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and who's called according to His purpose.

Therefore, I pray that we ALL keep the fire burning by being Strong in the Word, Strong in the Faith, and Strong in the Love of God.

Someone may see your Flame and it may encourage them to pray and hold on a little while longer until God makes a way.

Isaiah 42:6-10

"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness;

I will take hold of your hand.

I will keep you and will make you

to be a covenant for the people

and a light for the Gentiles,

to open eyes that are blind,

to free captives from prison

and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

"I am the LORD; that is my name!

I will not give my glory to another

or my praise to idols.

See, the former things have taken place,

and new things I declare;

before they spring into being

I announce them to you."

Sing to the LORD a new song,

his praise from the ends of the earth....

Lets Keep the Fire Burning Ladies...Be Blessed.
Love,
PinkPebbles

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
AMEN! I'll hold fast to this Divine shot of inspiration to carry me through the day.

God Bless You, Pebbles! :love2:

Reminiscing

We are in one accord PinkPebbles!

As I was praying and studying the Word last night, the footnotes in my Bible lead me to Romans 8:28, which you quoted in your post. "All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and who's called according to His purpose." The footnote reminded me that God has called us. We are chosen because of his purpose for us. He knows his plans and as long as we love him, his plans will be a blessing unto us.

Note that the scripture doesn't promise that everything will be perfect and will be easy. It just states that the end result will be good. Times will get hard and we will get weak but we're in it for a purpose. I want to encourage everyone, including myself, that if you don't know your purpose, your ministry, your reason for God placing you here, go to God and ask him to reveal it to you. Knowing your purpose will keep you encouraged when times get hard.

Let's keep the fire burning!

PinkPebbles

We are in one accord PinkPebbles!

As I was praying and studying the Word last night, the footnotes in my Bible lead me to Romans 8:28, which you quoted in your post. "All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and who's called according to His purpose." The footnote reminded me that God has called us. We are chosen because of his purpose for us. He knows his plans and as long as we love him, his plans will be a blessing unto us.

Note that the scripture doesn't promise that everything will be perfect and will be easy. It just states that the end result will be good. Times will get hard and we will get weak but we're in it for a purpose. I want to encourage everyone, including myself, that if you don't know your purpose, your ministry, your reason for God placing you here, go to God and ask him to reveal it to you. Knowing your purpose will keep you encouraged when times get hard.

Let's keep the fire burning!

AMEN, AMEN, & AMEN :kiss:!!! Indeed we are on One Accord!

2010 thus far has felt like a roller-coaster - up, down, around, then in a loop, reverse backwards, down a slope....BUT because I have seek the Lord and He has revealed His purpose for my life; I'm able to keep the fire burning! Not by my own might or by my own power but by His Spirit.

His word is true...'though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His hand.' And for that the fire will continue to burn!

Reminiscing- I've seen your flame a while back and you have encouraged me to keep, keeping on :reddancer:

God Bless you Sis.

Reminiscing

AMEN, AMEN, & AMEN :kiss:!!! Indeed we are on One Accord!

2010 thus far has felt like a roller-coaster - up, down, around, then in a loop, reverse backwards, down a slope....BUT because I have seek the Lord and He has revealed His purpose for my life; I'm able to keep the fire burning! Not by my own might or by my own power but by His Spirit.

His word is true...'though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His hand.' And for that the fire will continue to burn!

Reminiscing- I've seen your flame a while back and you have encouraged me to keep, keeping on :reddancer:

God Bless you Sis.

Thanks Sis! Your fire from the Proverbs challenge is what gave me my foundation for 2010. I learned so much and God is still teaching me more!