Keracare New Natural Textures Hair products

growinglong777

Did anyone Know about these new products for natural hair. I loved Keracare when I was relaxed, Guess they are jumping on the bandwagon!
KeraCare
Natural Textures for
Natural Hair

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

southerncitygirl

dang i see this is a fad that everybody wants a slice of the natural haircare mkt.....lol. i was a fiberguard user when i was relaxed i'm curious about the ingredients in these products.

Shaley

Is this new line available now? I just did a search and didn't see any information on this.

I'm currently loving their new sulfate free/mineral oil free products..so I'm eager to see what this natural line will be like and what the ingredients look like...

Last edited:

gimbap

Everybody's hopping on the natural bandwagon, I love it. I'm in love with Keracare sulfate-free shampoo, so I definitely want to try this.

so1913

I used to be a huge fan of KeraCare line as a relaxed hair...I'd give these products a shot.

Lady S

I need to see the ingredients list. I'm hoping it's full of nasty stuff so I won't have a product junkie code red situation. :ohwell:

Kimiche

I need to see the ingredients list. I'm hoping it's full of nasty stuff so I won't have a product junkie code red situation. :ohwell:

A part of me feels the same way. The other part of me would love to have a product with good ingredients that I could get at the salon/beauty supply without waiting for shipments.
I'm not natural but I would give these products a try. :yep:

LuvlyRain3

Why must you ladies torture me by buy posting about new products. Making it really hard for me to get this pj monkey off my back

Miss_C

Okay, I really like Keracare products on my transitioning hair. Could there be something even better around the corner? Lawd stop me now!

SiobhanM

Just got the email from paynes beauty supply about the line will be available soon.
keracare needs to supply ingredient lists! Ive tried contacting them a number of times. SMH

My inner PJ is begging me to get the ENTIRE LINE!

That Leave in is sounding delish! Seals cuticles and balances pH. The custard seems awesome also.

Judging by some of the MAIN FEATURED ingredients in the ad and email I SWEAR they visit this site! Castor, amla, and shikaki oil in most of the products. LOL

A.Marie

I just went back to using Kera Care and my hair is thanking me for it. I am excited about the natural line to use on my DD's hair.

Well, ladies, I called so that I can ask the following questions:
1. Prices
2. Ingredients
3. When it will be sold
4. How can consumers get a sample (either through mail or through purchase).

I got connected with a sales rep in my state and she will get back with me.
Yaaaay

baddison

natural for good
A part of me feels the same way. The other part of me would love to have a product with good ingredients that I could get at the salon/beauty supply without waiting for shipments. I'm not natural but I would give these products a try. :yep:

Same here.....:lick:

newbeginnings2010

I found this on the Avalon site. Looks like the Natural Textures products are available for purchase now on online.

http://avlon.com/KeraCare/natural_textures.asp

Although it doesnt list full ingredients...

Hmmm...*thread pokes the monster*

You've disturbed my PJ monster from it's rest! It is angry! :Devil::whip: I must try it! I think I'll order the Hair Milk since I'm almost out of my Palmer's. If no one has posted the ingredients by the time I receive it, I would be happy to do this for you ladies.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I used to love Keracare as a relaxed head. If the ingredients in this line aren't too terrible, I may give it a go.

Honi

There is no board.
They most know something. Used the term "twist out" and "shingling" in the ad. :lol:

Last edited:

GreenEyedJen

OMG WHYYYY MUST THIS BE POSTED?!?!?!

I LOOOOOVED KeraCare when I was relaxed and still use the Silken Seal (serum and/or spray) when I flat iron. I MUST TRY (even though they cost twice what I'm used to paying for "natural hair" care products)!!!!!

LaToya28

I definitely want to try this line! The hair milk and butter cream sound great. As far as the ingredients I really don't care either way, but if they didn't contain mineral oil/petroleum they'd probably mention it up front.