Kickstarter For Black Owned Hooded Dryer - Cuts Drying Time In Half!

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
Update

I emailed the creator. He asked me to call. We just spoke for about 15 minutes.

He says a likely investor is currently trialing it at her house. She's more than financially able to cover the investment cost. He's pretty hopeful. He would love our prayers.

If things go well, he says he may be able to make an announcement in about a month, if not a little sooner.

He says Shark Tank did not accept his application to the show.

He says he's also developing a standing dryer, and it cuts down dry time even more.

Please keep us posted with updates.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
It doesn't say when they'll be available but there's a new site and they're taking info for pre-orders.

Momentum Upflow Dryer

@larry3344 @SlimPickinz @faithVA @Atthatday @YvetteWithJoy @Napp @FriscoGirl @Nikkiluv254 @Evolving78 @RossBoss @Sally. @Colocha @LushLox @OhTall1

Last edited:

faithVA

Black Ambrosia

Me too. That purple one is super cute :look:.

Y'all it's just a form to fill out your contact info. You don't have to give any payment info yet.

I'm interested to see the cost.
$249.95 plus shipping and handling.

I'd prefer a standing model but I'll rock with this until one is available which I'm guessing is in the works since they're making models for both consumers and salons.

prettyinpurple

$249.95 plus shipping and handling.

I'd prefer a standing model but I'll rock with this until one is available which I'm guessing is in the works since they're making models for both consumers and salons.

Thanks for the update.

Now let's see what they're charging for shipping and handling, they need to let us know. As long as itsi not outrageous, I'll support.

I also wonder what the return policy will be :look:. If Rev Air can take returns, they can too.

I would get one for sure but what to see some reviews first to see how fast it dries hair :).
Good point. Me too.