Kim Clements Prophetic word concerning OBAMA!!!

cocochanty

I have scripture proving that Kim Clements is a false prophet and his "prophetic words" are lies.:nono:

Lie number 1: "Yes, I will, and because of Pennsylvania, I will raise up the man I want," says the Lord, "to rule and to reign and to declare victory in the Middle East." We declare victory in the Middle East tonight."

Please understand that there will never be peace nor victory in the middle east until Christ and His armies establish God's Kingdom on earth. There will be a time of false peace, in which many shall be deceieved and killed.

Scripture reproving lie number 1: Daniel 8: 23-25

23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power [ he's talking about the anti-christ here]: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people [believers who have been washed in the blood of Jesus].

25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart [anti-christ], and by peace [ this is the false peace that I was talking about] shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes [Jesus]; but he shall be broken without hand.

Also look at Daniel 9:25-26:

25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Lie number 2: “but a time in the Church where African-American, where white or Caucasian, where Hispanic and every race in this nation under the spiritual guidance of the Spirit [what spirit is he referring to?] within a midst of war and division--will bring them to a place of unity.”

This is a lie. A very bold lie, because everyone is not believer. Everyone is not under the direction of the Holy Spirit. Again, there will no unity or peace anywhere in the world. Now is the time for the separation of the clean and the unclean. There will be people who will cry Lord, Lord who shall not see the Kingdom of God.

Scripture reproving lie number 2:

Matthew 10:34-35:

34Think not that I [Jesus is speaking here] am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew 7:22-23 (King James Version)

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Lie number 3: “Two years from now, where they will hear the sounds of
faith and unity and within this next reign, there will be laws that will be changed in favor of the most High God. Not because of Democrat, not because of Republican, but because of spiritual unity and intervention.”

I don’t even need scripture to prove that this is a lie. Let’s be real, Obama supports homosexuality and abortions. These are both abominations before the Lord. And he plans to pass laws permitting this kind of activity.

Lie number 4: “"For the gatekeepers of this nation are not the Mayors nor the Senators. The gatekeepers of this nation are not the Congressmen or the Congresswomen. Yes, they are gatekeepers but the gatekeepers (I am speaking of) of this nation are the spiritual leaders--the Apostles and the Prophets, the Teachers, the Evangelists, the Pastors that I've raised up”

Lie. There is only one gatekeeper and His name is Jesus.

Scripture reproving lie number 4: John 10:1-9

1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold [false religions that teach a different gospel], but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Finally lie number 5: “I will bring you out of what they call 'a recession' into your highest economy that you've ever had in your next four years," says the Spirit of God. "Do not think it impossible, for it shall be so."

Please understand that the mark the beast is coming. There will be a time were no one will be able to buy or sell with out this mark. Whoever receives this mark will parish along with the anti-christ.

Scripture reproving lie number 5:

Revelation 13:16-17:

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:

chicacanella

yeah, I knew he was a false prophet. We have to be very careful in these last days. I also found out that this guy Raymond Aguillera was a false prophet too. At first I thought he was real but then his message begin to change and something didn't seem right. That's what some of the false prophets do, they begin to capture the people with God's word and then they change yet some people still follow them.

MuseofTroy

My advice is to be weary of anyone who claims to be prophet. 99.9999% of the time they are lying and are using their so called "gifts" to get money from people. I'm a big advocate of people reading the word and having a personal relationship with God. I'm even skeptical of some churchs and preachers because many of them are teaching false information about God and bible.

saved06

Yes, exactly. I want God to tell me directly, because many false prophets are lurking. Only time will tell

OhmyKimB

^^^ explains why I've never heard of him. And who declares their a prophet? I find that a little odd. I rather God just tell me himself.

chicacanella

^^^ explains why I've never heard of him. And who declares their a prophet? I find that a little odd. I rather God just tell me himself.

That's what the bible calls them. People who proclaim prophecies as coming from God, but aren't really a prophet.

Yeah, I always go to God about stuff like this. But with this man, his prophecies have failed and not lined up with the Word of God. The bible says that if a prophecy fails to come true, then they are false. MANY of his "prophecies" have not come true.

plainj

Not everyone will or chooses to hear the voice of the Lord, so God will raise up and use a prophet to warn a person or a nation to get themselves together before He brings His wrath. Just like the prophets of the Old Testament--Isaiah, Jeremiah, Zecchariah, etc., the nations would not listen so God sent prophets to warn them of His wrath to come and also of better times to come.