King of Queens - Do Men Really Hate Buns?

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Everything depends on the man in question. My DH loves my hair, so it doesn't matter what I do with it. Carrie's bun would have been nice if she was going someplace formal. For a less formal situations, I prefer messier buns. I love K.O.Q.. Those three remind me of myself, DH and my dad sometimes, LOL!

Traycee

It truly depends on the man...My Hubby says I look like a sexy librarian...He loves my buns with my bangs and glasses....To each its own

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
My male friends are always ragging on my buns. :rolleyes: I think because I prefer to wear neat buns than messy ones.
They tell me that I look like a schoolmarm, librarian, lawyer, correctional officer, like I belong in little house on the prarie, etc.
I don't care though...I like my buns. And my hair loves my buns.

Everyone else can go kick rocks. :reddancer:

discobiscuits

all the men I know hate (plain ball) buns and ponys. they feel it is a lazy woman's hairstyle. they like pretty up dos and pretty buns but not the "dookie balls" lol

Lady Esquire

My husband likes buns. But he's very much into me being "ladylike" so I think that's really it. (he's so square. haha) I've told him about ppl's DH/SO's having issues with buns here on the board. He doesn't get why a guy would care that much about it--he says he could understand if it was about cutting hair though. Anyway, I guess, I'm lucky. But I'd highly doubt I would care if he hated my buns anyway. lol

NikStar said exactly what I wanted to say. Almost word for word.

You and your baby are so cute!

Well I don't have a man, but I don't like buns, they look cute for an job interview or trying to look casual, but an every day thing is way too much.....I don't like them, too much tension on the edges and nape.....but there's nothing wrong with wearing them now and then.....my opinion though.....

Cheleigh

My SO doesn't like buns that much because I wear my hair the same EVERY DAY (according to him). Since I barely comb my hair at this point, he's lucky it's not just one big loc. Seriously though, every man is different. It's probably more that we're wearing buns as a daily style (everyday) rather than the bun itself. I don't spend that much time thinking about though.

ladytee2

My dh doesnt really comment one way or another unless I ask him. I think he feels Its my head Im goingto do what I want to it. He certainly isnt going to do it.