Kinky Donut Bun

Radianthealth

Hola Mujeres.

I just put a tutorial in my photo album on how to make a kinky donut bun. Since I am texlaxed I am always trying to think of creative ways to enhance my hair while matching my texture.

Here is what I did

1. Take an old black sock or two and cut off the bottom/toe of the sock(s)
2. Roll the sock(s) into the shape/form of a donut
3. Use Synthetic Kinky twist hair and wrap it around the donut. Since it is so Kinky it wraps around itself and stays. You just tuck in the ends at the beginning and at the end of wrapping. You can also use weaving thread and needle to secure further.
4. The end result is a kinky donut ballet bun filler.
5. Place your hair in a ponytail using an ouchless elastic hair band.
6. Place the kinky donut bun over the ponytail, your hair should be sticking through the hole in the middle.
7. Fan your hair around the kinky donut bun and secure with a goodies hair elastic.
8. For a neat and classic look, finish it off with about six bobby pins. Pinning your hair and the bun to your head. - Be Gentle.

I hope this helps:)

Attachments

• Sock.jpg
    Sock.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Kinkytwist.jpg
    Kinkytwist.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Scissor.jpg
    Scissor.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Kinkbun.jpg
    Kinkbun.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

msdeevee

That's a great and creative idea :clap: .

I am natural and I love to wear different styles but it is hard as heck to find already made pieces that look like my natural hair. I just bought some of that Marley hair ,thinking I was gonna try two-strand twisting my own hair (not a good idea :( )

As soon as I finish wasting time on the net , I will try this, it will probably look good made into that double bun too for special occasions and for doing the baggie method. Thanx for sharing.