Kiss "Good Hair Days" [pins] Goodbye!

Lynxdiva

Kiss \"Good Hair Days\" [pins] Goodbye!

I went to Sally's yesterday looking for Good Hair Days Pins because it was raining. I was surprised to see them Reduced drastically (from $1.69 to .99 for a 10 pack). I asked and the clerk said they were not going to be carrying them anymore, she thought this was true in all Sally's stores. I bought every package they had left. I checked the website & sure enough these wonderful hair pins are being discontinued by Sally's. Stock up now!
http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=409000&dept%5Fid=9000

Please note that the company that makes the pins appears to still be in business at www.goodhairdays.com
Maybe they can refer us to another BSS.

kitchen_tician

Re: Kiss \"Good Hair Days\" [pins] Goodbye!

Thanks for the "heads-up". I'll pick some up today. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SherryLove

thanks for the info,,,lynxdiva...nice hair growth progress you have there..... /images/graemlins/up.gif

J

JenniferMD

I've never tried these pins but have heard great reviews from Allandra so I think I'll pick some up today if I can remember. Thanks for the heads up Lynxdiva!

Allandra

I stocked up when I first heard about them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

aqualung

I gotta restock. My pins are all warped, lost, or broken. I'm down to my last three.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

[ QUOTE ]
I gotta restock. My pins are all warped, lost, or broken. I'm down to my last three.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. The ones that I haven't lost are so bent out of shape that they slip right out my hair. Thanks Diva!

renee_n_3000

Thanks for this post! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I need to look for these pins now. I remember hearing good things about them here.

sengschick

The Bun Master

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Oh no!!! I went to my local Sally's which is raggedy. I thought they were missing b/c they had to make room to start carrying weave hair!!! And they are NEVER near the regular hair pins anyway. Anyhoo, they were all out and only had that terrible how to make a french roll package which only has 4 pins. But maybe I have to go buy those too. I live by Good Hair Days pins. I won't put another hairpin in my hair!!! Oh my goodness, thanks for the heads up. I'm heading to the Sally's near my office!!!

Thanks for telling us about Ulta Miss B!!! They even have them in Black!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carlie

I hope there's still some left! I better go get me some... /images/graemlins/driver.gif

Blacktresses

Bump
Can someone pleaseeeeeee show a picture of th hair pins ? I am unsure which ones to get.....

oglorious1

Mixologist

I'M M.A.D. YA'LLL TOOK ALL OF EM'!!! went to Sally they didn't have any left.... /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

SVT

Oh man, I've been meaning to try these out. I better run by Sally's tonight!

Dangit! Lynxdiva's in my hood. I think SuperPJ is too! /images/graemlins/whyme.gif I can forget it. They probably fell into that trance and ain't nary a rubberband left by now. /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif....../images/graemlins/driver.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Bump
Can someone pleaseeeeeee show a picture of th hair pins ? I am unsure which ones to get.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a pic of the magic grip hairpins:
HTH

Blacktresses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bump

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a pic of the magic grip hairpins:
HTH

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much....at least I know what I am looking for now /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Isis

Say it isn't so!! /images/graemlins/nono.gif No wonder I haven't seen any more at Sally's for a while. I learned about these pins from Hairlove when I first came to this board and I haven't been without them since. Someone here said you can get them at Walmart but I haven't seen them there.

Lynxdiva

They are much better than bobbie pins because when you put your hair up with these pins they don't pull your hair & you don't lose hairs when you take your hair down. They are very gentle on your hair.

sengschick

The Bun Master

I just bought 3 packs of them from Ulta online b/c the other Sally's were already out of them /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

They are a must have for up-do and buns. Soooo much better than hair pins and they hold alot of hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Can't do w/o them now /images/graemlins/nono.gif.

Isis

I found three pkgs left at a different Sally's yesterday, marked down to 99 cents/pkg. I bought them all. The Good Hair Days French Twist kit I left which also has the pins, just not as many of them. Those were marked down to $1.49. This must be happening at all Sally's.

Nonpareil

Goody makes some identical pins - I've seen them everywhere....

inthepink

Ulta has tons of Good Hair Days items! Doesn't seem to be going out of stock either.

Peachtree

I purchased the last 5 packs of "Good Hair Days" at my local Sally's. They were on sale for 50 cents each. I was /images/graemlins/shocked.gif . I didn't ask questions, I just bought them & left.