Knee Length Reveal.... *le sigh*

BostonMaria

OMG check out this little girl's KNEE LENGTH reveal

YouTube - My Knee Length Reveal

This little girl's mom used to be a member here at LHCF (I miss her, she was hella funny) and I remember when she had to take down her daughter's hair videos because people were sending them hate mail and saying stuff like your daughter is not really black, she's mixed :lachen: Can you imagine? Anyway I was drooling over her hair. I don't know if I would ever want knee length hair, but dayum it sure it perdy! :drunk:

SweetTea

Wow! That is some beautiful hair. You know people say dumb stuff when they get jealous. Is the girl actually mixed, or were people just assuming because she has long hair?

song_of_serenity

Wow! That is some beautiful hair. You know people say dumb stuff when they get jealous. Is the girl actually mixed, or were people just assuming because she has long hair?

Nope. And the mother made SURE to make a point to say in the videos "African American girl with x length hair!" JUST to let people know that "Yes, we are capable of doing this without being mixed race" but OHHH no. People were still unbelievers.

lilsparkle825

That is a LOT of hair. I guess the members who want to be TBL unstretched can glean from this that they will be knee length stretched.....

Neith

I remember her.

Her hair is gorgeous! :) She'll probably keep growing too. Next thing you know, it'll be ankle length. Wowza. :spinning:

Makes me want to run out and get some nexxus and vaseline. Seriously. lol

Platinum

:thud: Her hair is so pretty! I remember her mother. It's a shame that people have to be such haters.

Last edited:

BostonMaria

Yep. Nexxus shampoo and conditioner and melted vaseline for sealing.

Also, she used the maxiglide to straighten when she wants the straight look.

(I have a good memory :))

Oh yeah I remember that! I reached out to her mom and asked what's her regimen hoping she wouldn't say Vaseline LOL but yeah she confirmed it. Don't know why I asked either since she explained it in her first video LOL Its anti-LHCF but it sure worked for that child! I can't do it.

Minty

Yea I can see only using Nexxus and vaseline.

but I'm afraid it would be too heavy for me.

*fabulosity*

Oh my Jesus.. that's a lot of hair.. it's beautiful.. but no thanks son.. for me or my kid...
I hate that willow song so I could only watch the very first image... :lachen:

constance

Yep. Nexxus shampoo and conditioner and melted vaseline for sealing.

Also, she used the maxiglide to straighten when she wants the straight look.

(I have a good memory :))

Exactly, I remember taking note of her hair products from the pics she posted of her daughter in '08. Her hair was past her behind then and gorgeous. That young lady is my hair inspiration!

Last edited:

bibs

:notworthy Her hair is beautiful! I wouldn't be able to keep up with alla that. She's lucky she has a mom willing to do it for her

Neith

I dunno if I would want knee length hair.

Thinking about my specific texture... yeah. I'd go through like 3 or 4 bottles of conditioner for 1 conditioning treatment :lachen: And the tangles.... Good Lawd.

Plus I'm having a hard enough time getting blunt shoulder length, and I don't use heat or anything. My hair isn't strong naturally and has the nerve to be protein sensitive. Eh. At this point for myself I'd be happy with APL.

It looks very beautiful on her though. Definitely dream hair :)

Miss_C

DAYUM!That's some hair right there! That is the longest loose natural hair I've ever seen. Its got me over here like:notworthy:drool::headspin:.

Duchesse

I remember her! Her hair looks so pretty and healthy. It's a hot buttered shame that people were sending hate mail! lol, crazy arsed hefs.