Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

coyacoy

big thanks to coyacoy! i saw this thread but forgot to renew my subscription so i couldn't reply, but if you got 100 komaza points recently, that was me! my analysis kit shipped earlier this week, so it should be in the mail soon. maybe i should go check the box real quick... my hair is always down for some sheddin', lol.

i'm relaxed, & about 5 months into an unintentionally long stretch, so i wanna make sure my hair is in the right condition to relax it. when i saw this thread, i was in my "prep mode" about to relax this weekend, so you were very timely!

oh, you keep saying 3 months for your follow up analysis, but the site says 3 weeks?
me-T - hey girl! thanks so much for using my customer code when you ordered! I just checked my account and see the points - thanks again!

And thanks to another lovely lady for using my code because I saw that I had another one - not sure who that was - maybe faithVA? Whomever it was - thank you!!!

Ok, so now the bad news - I just posted that they are having a 15% off sale today only and the analysis is included!!! I say, if you think it's worthwhile of course, to send them an email and ask if they would apply the discount to your purchase. Worst they can say is no :)

Can't wait to hear about your results!! I really hope your experience with this service turns out well and is helpful.

Oh yea, me-T ....I never noticed 3 weeks on the site - I've always been under the impression it was 3 months. I'll check the last email I received from the analysis person because she referenced it and then post back to confirm. THanks again!!!

faithVA

@me-T - hey girl! thanks so much for using my customer code when you ordered! I just checked my account and see the points - thanks again!

And thanks to another lovely lady for using my code because I saw that I had another one - not sure who that was - maybe @faithVA? Whomever it was - thank you!!!

Ok, so now the bad news - I just posted that they are having a 15% off sale today only and the analysis is included!!! I say, if you think it's worthwhile of course, to send them an email and ask if they would apply the discount to your purchase. Worst they can say is no :)

Can't wait to hear about your results!! I really hope your experience with this service turns out well and is helpful.

Oh yea, @me-T ....I never noticed 3 weeks on the site - I've always been under the impression it was 3 months. I'll check the last email I received from the analysis person because she referenced it and then post back to confirm. THanks again!!!

Yes I used your code. Enjoy the points.

me-T

yeah, when you click on the quick view, click the image to go to the full description, and look under the directions tab.

coyacoy

yeah, when you click on the quick view, click the image to go to the full description, and look under the directions tab.

hmmm, that is strange....i just checked my email following the analysis results and it does say to send the follow up within "2-3 months"....I could have sworn that's what the site used to say. You'll want to confirm the follow up timeframe during the analysis phone call just to be sure though. Seems like 3 weeks wouldn't be enough time to see any real change(s).

faithVA

hmmm, that is strange....i just checked my email following the analysis results and it does say to send the follow up within "2-3 months"....I could have sworn that's what the site used to say. You'll want to confirm the follow up timeframe during the analysis phone call just to be sure though. Seems like 3 weeks wouldn't be enough time to see any real change(s).

I think 2 to 3 months makes more sense. In 3 weeks you haven't had enough growth for them to see the changes. Just my initial thought.

I wouldn't worry about it. I believe they contact you when they are ready for you to send in new samples.

faithVA

I mailed my hair sample and questionaire yesterday. Its headed to California so it should get there by July 5th. So I should hear something back between the 12th and the 17th.

coyacoy

faithVA said:
I mailed my hair sample and questionaire yesterday. Its headed to California so it should get there by July 5th. So I should hear something back between the 12th and the 17th.

Thinking good thoughts for you!!

faithVA

[USER=4787 said:
chocolat79[/USER];16201555]I actually purchased the package, but I haven't mailed it in yet. I'll be doing that tomorrow. Thank you for reminding me!

Did you mail your package in? Any results back yet?

faithVA

I can't believe they are making me wait 7 business days :lol: I'm going crazy.

Ok I got the message on Tuesday. So from Tuesday, 7 business days would be next Thursday. So let the count down begin.

7 days and counting down.

coyacoy

I can't believe they are making me wait 7 business days :lol: I'm going crazy.

Ok I got the message on Tuesday. So from Tuesday, 7 business days would be next Thursday. So let the count down begin.

7 days and counting down.
oh the anticipation!! Next Thursday will be here before you know it! :)

faithVA

Received email that my analysis is complete. And review is scheduled for Tuesday night :yippee: