Ladies..how much biotin are you all taking??

Freespirit02

I just started taking biotin about three months ago..and I'm taking 1000 mcg. Recently I saw a bottle with 5000 mcg and I believe almost 10,000. I was left thinking "Whoa nelly". So how much are you all taking and how much is too much.

baddison

natural for good
I'm taking 1mg (1,000mcg) per day. But the Nioxin Recharging supplements has 300mcg in it. And my GNC women's multivitamin has 300mcg in it. I.guess that's a total of 1600mcg per day (1.6mg) per day, and its more than enough for me.

Glamorous_chic

i take a 7.5mg and my hair/nail/skin vitamin contain an additional 2.5mg for a total of 10mg/day. i noticed that my hair has grown significantly while taking this dose. i've taken it on and off for over a year. i forget to take it, so im not consistant, but i have noticed alot of progress.

djkforeal

I take Target brand 1000mcg biotin pills and my one a day multivitamin has 150mcg in it. I started taking them in July and went for about 1 1/2 months consistently, but now I seem to take them only when I can remember...I did notice that they broke my face out and I did not care for that at all :nono:, but I did see some growth in my hair and thickness, so I will continue to take them and use black soap on my face to keep the zits away.:rolleyes:

D.Lisha

I'm currently taking Spring Valley (Wal-mart brand) 1,000 mcg.
I take two pills in the morning and two more in the afternoon for a grand total of 4,000 mcg daily.