Ladies I am staying @ a resort that is also an Aveda Concept spa/salon....

HoneyDew

I am soooooo tempted to get my hair done here, but they don't have ANY black stylists here. Have you ever gotten your hair done at an Aveda Concept salon by a non-black stylist? I feel kind silly asking if there is anyone here that does black hair.

Off topic, but this place SHOULD NOT be here!!!!!!! LOL I am here for some training that is being held in a meeting room here, but I am also staying at the resort for 7 days!!! :spinning: They have the FULL line of Aveda products for sale and everywhere I walk I smell that infamous Aveda scent. :grin:

I just got here this afternoon and I already got a spa pedicure where they used all yummy Aveda products and I liked to died when I saw LITERS AND LITERS of Aveda hair care products at the shampoo stations! :blush:

I want to get my hair done so badly. They have a package that includes a Damage Remedy treatment, shampoo and flatironing for $85. Think I can expense that when I get back to work next week? LOL just kidding - but I really want to try this place out.

These stylists look like they would not even know what a relaxer is let alone know what to do with my texlaxed hair. But, maybe I should give them more credit. What do you think?

gymfreak336

Girl, get yo head done so I can see the pics:grin: No, for real, though, I think you should do it. From the pics I have seen from other aveda salon trips, it will look great.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
WOW....just ask them, those yt girls just might surprise you and do a better job than any black salon you've ever been to. :yep: If you have the $85 to spend then spend it and post about it later!! :grin: I'm jealous! :sekret: