Ladies, please pray for us.

Roxyness

He left me last night because of my childish issues with trust and envy. I'm ready to change for the better, I'm seeking out therapy to do this. He is the love of my life.

O Lord, on this day, I ask that all the people around the world please pray for the relationship of Jonathan and I. I ask that you pray for forgiveness on both of our ends, and for us to have a great, loving, gentle, humble, caring, committed romantic relationship with equal trust. Show him the light, and deliver him the message of love and commitment, let him know that I'm ready to be his woman, not his child or girl, I'm ready to grow up and make this work 110%. Amen.

kayte

O Lord, on this day, I ask that all the people around the world please pray for the relationship of Jonathan and I. I ask that you pray for forgiveness on both of our ends, and for us to have a great, loving, gentle, humble, caring, committed romantic relationship with equal trust. Show him the light, and deliver him the message of love and commitment, let him know that I'm ready to be his woman, not his child or girl, I'm ready to grow up and make this work 110%. Amen.

standing/prayng in agreement...
keep strong :)