Ladies... Pray! Please Pray for President Obama...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Something's up, I can 'sense' it. I can't place my exact finger upon it, but something is so up and we need to pray for him, his heart and his family.

I've been praying for him for a long time, it'got to the point where I had to ask pebbles to place a prayer thread for him in the Political Forum. The very day that I asked, we found out later that his headquarters was the target of a shooting; less than a week later, his daughters school was shut down due to a threat that was called in.

Ladies, please pray. I can't 'shake this' and I'm not being an alarmist. I've been with the Lord long enough to know when I have to be obedient and do as the Lord is leading me. We have to pray for President Obama. It's just that serious. God is asking us to cover this man's heart. The pressures upon him to be a 'people' pleaser is taking it's toll. This upcoming debate with Romney is a heavy hitter for him and he needs our prayers. Ours meaning, those of us who KNOW God.

Please pray. Never in my life do I remember feeling such an urgency for someone's life, than i do right now. He needs our cover for there is no one else who is truly covering this man in Godly prayer... not enough.

Because of some of his policies, it has opened him up to be vunerable to attack and his physical body is in danger. He's not a bad man, I simply cannot support his policies, for if I did, it would compromise my prayers because of what I believe.

Pray... Please do not take this lightly. There's an alarm in my spirit which will not go away. It cannot be suppresed. Please pray for his heart. His life, His vascular, his arteries, his lungs, his organ tissues, his peace of mind.

I need the heavy hitters in prayer in here.

Nice & Wavy, Laela, Iwanthealthyhair67, BostonMaria, Sashaa08, donna894, mst1908, Patmahurr, pebbles, Supergirl, Lissa0821; Health&hair28, kila82, GoddessMaker, BlackHairDiva, auparavant, Galadriel, BelleDuJour, momi, LucieLoo12, @Letskeepintouch, MarriageMaterial,

Ladies please forgive me, my mind is going 'blank' on names and this is not on purpose. I asking for everyone to pray. My heart is so heavy with an urgency and I can't shake it.

Please pray that God is able to have His way with this dear man's heart. He's torn between several opinions and the biggest tug is that of the Holy Spirit who will never mislead Him nor forsake Him. He needs to hear from God and to be able to tear away from the pressures that have been pressing upon him.

I see his vessels constricting each time he breathes. They are tightening up. His heart keeps coming up in my spirit.

Please pray... I have to back away for a little while. I need to stay focused.

Please pray, I don't want this man's life to be taken away.

Thank you and please forgive me for missing names, I can't think of anything other than President Obama right now. It's just that serious. I'm scared, everyone, I don't scare easy. Most of you know this. But right now, I am very scared.

I love each of you.

Shimmie...

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm going in prayer right now......:pray:

MzRhonda
serenitypeace

Sis, I'm sitting here in tears, I'm so scared for him right now. I do not scare easy. I'm the one who scares other people. I'm shaking inside. So far each time I've sensed this, something later was reported in the news.

Please pray... I am so scared. I'm scared.

Nice & Wavy

Sis, I'm sitting here in tears, I'm so scared for him right now. I do not scare easy. I'm the one who scares other people. I'm shaking inside. So far each time I've sensed this, something later was reported in the news.

Please pray... I am so scared. I'm scared.
No matter what, he is our President and God has called us to pray for him and for all those who are in authority.

May the Lord comfort you right now and give you a hug from His arms...in Jesus Name, amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
No matter what, he is our President and God has called us to pray for him and for all those who are in authority.

May the Lord comfort you right now and give you a hug from His arms...in Jesus Name, amen.

Sis, I see him holding his heart and he was alone. :cry:

FrazzledFraggle

Father, In Jesus' name we give thanks for the United States and its government. We hold up in prayer before You the men and women who are in positions of authority, particularly Barack Obama. We pray and intercede for our President and for all those who are in authority over us in any way. We pray that the Spirit of the Lord rests upon Him.

We pray that skillful and godly wisdom enter the heart of our President, that knowledge is pleasant to him, that discretion watches over him, and that understanding keeps him and delivers him from the way of evil and from evil men and women.

Father, we ask that You compass the president about with men and women who make their hearts and ears attentive to godly counsel and do that which is right in Your sight. We believe You cause them to be men and women of integrity who are obedient concerning us that we may lead a life in godliness and honestly. We pray that the upright shall dwell in our government....that men and women blameless and complete Your sight, Father, shall remain in these positions of authority; but the wicked shall be cut off our government and the treacherous shall be rooted out of it.

Your Word declares that BLESSED IS THE NATION WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD Plsalm 33:12. We receive Your blessing. Father, You are our refuge and stronghold in times of trouble. So we declare with our mouths that Your people and our President dwell SAFELY in this land, and we prosper abundantly. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus!

It is written in Your Word that the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord, and you turn it whichever way You desire. We believe the heart of our leader is in Your hand and that his decisions are divinely directed of the Lord.

We give thanks until You that the good news of the gospel is published in our land. The Word of the Lord prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and lives of the people. We give thanks for the protection of our President, this land, and the leaders You have given to us, In Jesus' name.

Jesus is Lord over the United States!

:yep: I pray in agreement with you Shimmie over the safety of our President.

:pray:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Have mercy... joining everyone in prayer. But please remember

GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL.

Amein~

MzRhonda

Father, In Jesus' name we give thanks for the United States and its government. We hold up in prayer before You the men and women who are in positions of authority, particularly Barack Obama. We pray and intercede for our President and for all those who are in authority over us in any way. We pray that the Spirit of the Lord rests upon Him.

We pray that skillful and godly wisdom enter the heart of our President, that knowledge is pleasant to him, that discretion watches over him, and that understanding keeps him and delivers him from the way of evil and from evil men and women.

Father, we ask that You compass the president about with men and women who make their hearts and ears attentive to godly counsel and do that which is right in Your sight. We believe You cause them to be men and women of integrity who are obedient concerning us that we may lead a life in godliness and honestly. We pray that the upright shall dwell in our government....that men and women blameless and complete Your sight, Father, shall remain in these positions of authority; but the wicked shall be cut off our government and the treacherous shall be rooted out of it.

Your Word declares that BLESSED IS THE NATION WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD Plsalm 33:12. We receive Your blessing. Father, You are our refuge and stronghold in times of trouble. So we declare with our mouths that Your people and our President dwell SAFELY in this land, and we prosper abundantly. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus!

It is written in Your Word that the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord, and you turn it whichever way You desire. We believe the heart of our leader is in Your hand and that his decisions are divinely directed of the Lord.

We give thanks until You that the good news of the gospel is published in our land. The Word of the Lord prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and lives of the people. We give thanks for the protection of our President, this land, and the leaders You have given to us, In Jesus' name.

Amen ......

Nice & Wavy

While I was in prayer, the Lord spoke to my heart and He said:

"When you ask and believe, it shall be done."

I believe it Lord and that settles it for me!

Amen!

pebbles

Shimmie
I'm in prayer, sis. You know how things have been this past week for me, and this week will be even more difficult. But I thank you so much for your heart of prayer, and for your obedience to the voice of the Lord. The President's life is in God's hands. I believe the number of his days He will fulfill. Come what may, to God be the glory.

Father, in the Mighty Name of JESUS, we lift our sister Shimmie in prayer.
We thank-you for revelation knowledge; for the ability to stop the works of the enemy by being obedient to Your directive to pray for our president.
We praise You, oh Lord, that at the sound of the name of JESUS, demons have to flee, plots are thwarted, chains are broken, strongholds are cast down, and captives are set free.

Blow a fresh wind of comfort over Shimmie, and dry her tears. Calm her fears.
We bless You for her, and thank-you for her presence on this forum.
In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Be at peace, sis. Whatever happens, it's what God wants. :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

@Shimmie
I'm in prayer, sis. You know how things have been this past week for me, and this week will be even more difficult. But I thank you so much for your heart of prayer, and for your obedience to the voice of the Lord. The President's life is in God's hands. I believe the number of his days He will fulfill. Come what may, to God be the glory.

We thank-you for revelation knowledge; for the ability to stop the works of the enemy by being obedient to Your directive to pray for our president.
We praise You, oh Lord, that at the sound of the name of JESUS, demons have to flee, plots are thwarted, chains are broken, strongholds are cast down, and captives are set free.

Amen!!! :pray:

MzRhonda

Shimmie

Amen and amen ..........

MrsHaseeb

Shimmie, I can totally understand the sense of urgency you feel because as I have been doing my morning prayers, if I pray in my prayer language almost every morning prayers for him would come up in my mind. Then my sister informed me that she was having a similar experience with feeling led to pray for him. I will continue to let the Lord lead me in prayer for him.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

justruth

Shimmie, I can totally understand the sense of urgency you feel because as I have been doing my morning prayers, if I pray in my prayer language almost every morning prayers for him would come up in my mind. Then my sister informed me that she was having a similar experience with feeling led to pray for him. I will continue to let the Lord lead me in prayer for him.

On a 530 am prayer call as well daily and in this past week have been led to pray for the President also. I have almost become a little numb as it relates to the election, my prayer is more for protection and covering more than winning the election.

Like Shimmie, I have a feeling in my spirit that is so unsettling surrounding the President. Also, I am on an investment chat with so many people that have such hateful and racially charged things to say that have me questioning the true nature of american's sentiment.

Very disturbing.

BostonMaria

Oh wow

I don't hate Obama and I always worry about Michelle and their beautiful little girls. There are so many crazy people out there. Just today I went to the mall and saw an Obama punching bag with a picture of him with blood, black eye. It made me sick to my stomach.

I pray a hedge of protection around our president, his wife, their children, their family. I command that the angels go before him and move all danger out of the way. I command that the spirit of hatred be cast out into the Abyss, in Jesus' name. I pray that our president is led by the Holy Spirit and not the voice of this world.

Shimmie

Staff member
Everyone ... thank you so much for 'listening' and understanding.

TWICE I've had a sense of prayer urgency for our President and TWICE something was reported in the news afterwards. The first time was two Friday's ago, I was leaving work at 5 p.m., as I was on the train, I couldn't stop thinking about him; as soon as I arrived home, I contacted pebbles to start a prayer thread in the PF. Later that night, it was posted in PF that someone fired a gun into one of his headquarters. Here's the interesting part. I started thinking about him at 5 p.m. eastern time, at the same time, it was 3 p.m. central when the shot occurred. A week later, his daughters school was shut down due to threats.

Tonight when I arrived home, it came back, the urgency and that's when I cried out for everyone to pray.

He has been under so much pressure and there's something that he has been pressured into and he wants out. He needs to relax and just breathe. He's not sleeping and he's not eating well. He's thinking and worrying and there's a Judas in his camp (several).

I'm praying that he yields his heart to the Holy Spirit who will strengthen him in all things and lead and guide him in all things and that he will no longer fear what his enemies will do to him. It seems as if he has been surrounded by 'wolves' who are literally lying in wait to devour him. They literally want to tear him apart, these are wolves in 'sheep's' clothing, Black and White wolves (meaning people of both racial backgrounds).

He needs to rest, really rest.

Again, thank you so much for allowing me to share this. I could not have gotten through this without any of you.

Shimmie

Staff member
pebbles... 'Thank You' so much.

I couldn't handle a 3rd time. You've been with me since this first started, in spite of the fullness of your schedule and all else :rosebud:.

We have to keep him in prayer...it's just that urgent.

Pebs, there's something around him that I do not trust....this sense of it, won't go away. The devil's a liar.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm going in prayer right now......:pray:

@MzRhonda
Serenity_Peace

Just left church. . .heading to my room shortly to pray.

Have mercy... joining everyone in prayer. But please remember

GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL.

Amein~

Amen ......

Done! There is a hedge of protection around Him and his family in Jesus' name!!

While I was in prayer, the Lord spoke to my heart and He said:

"When you ask and believe, it shall be done."

I believe it Lord and that settles it for me!

Amen!

Shimmie

Yes, yes... this.. Amen, sister... Amen.

Praying hard for him. Sovereign Lord, protect our President.

Amen and amen ..........

On a 530 am prayer call as well daily and in this past week have been led to pray for the President also. I have almost become a little numb as it relates to the election, my prayer is more for protection and covering more than winning the election.

Like Shimmie, I have a feeling in my spirit that is so unsettling surrounding the President. Also, I am on an investment chat with so many people that have such hateful and racially charged things to say that have me questioning the true nature of american's sentiment.

Very disturbing.

Shimmie, I've felt the same way.

Oh wow

I don't hate Obama and I always worry about Michelle and their beautiful little girls. There are so many crazy people out there. Just today I went to the mall and saw an Obama punching bag with a picture of him with blood, black eye. It made me sick to my stomach.

I pray a hedge of protection around our president, his wife, their children, their family. I command that the angels go before him and move all danger out of the way. I command that the spirit of hatred be cast out into the Abyss, in Jesus' name. I pray that our president is led by the Holy Spirit and not the voice of this world.

Praying for President Obama.

Precious ones... each of you are. :love2: Each of you are so on target and so full of love. I just want you each to know that. I deeply appreciate each and everyone of you.

We have something that no one can ever take away from us... the true love of God for each other.

Sweet sleep :sleep2:

pebbles

@pebbles... 'Thank You' so much.

I couldn't handle a 3rd time. You've been with me since this first started, in spite of the fullness of your schedule and all else :rosebud:.

We have to keep him in prayer...it's just that urgent.

Pebs, there's something around him that I do not trust....this sense of it, won't go away. The devil's a liar.

That's the nature of politics, sis. It's a dirty business. But the devil is a liar. We will keep praying that God's will be done in the presidents' life. :Rose:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Because of some of his policies, it has opened him up to be vunerable to attack and his physical body is in danger. He's not a bad man, I simply cannot support his policies, for if I did, it would compromise my prayers because of what I believe.

:ot:

Shimmie - What policies of Obama do you not support (other than the homosexuality issue)? If the answer derails the thread, you can PM me. Thanks.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Lord right now I also pray for @Shimmie and all the sisters who came into agreement and shared in the burden that you placed on our dear sisters heart, Father we thank you for hearing our prayers and we ask most of all that your will be done in Jesus name. Amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
:ot:

Shimmie - What policies of Obama do you not support (other than the homosexuality issue)? If the answer derails the thread, you can PM me. Thanks.

Hi Poohbear: I will send you a PM. I want to dedicate this thread to prayers which are crucial.