Ladies who still go to stylist

summerof1990
Not sure whether I count I pretty much only see a stylist when i get a dusting every 3-4 months & let them flatiron. Other than that I do my own hair in twists and twistouts.

I am kinda looking around for one and when I find a good one, I plan to go to them every 4 weeks or so. Ohh I plan to get my hair flat ironed and from the looks of it, I might start getting my hair greys coming in covered.

I stopped going, now I'm going again.

I was going earlier this year for roller sets every two weeks, now that the weather is changing and I'm more likely to sweat out the roller sets faster in the heat, I plan to find a natural stylist for twists, braids, etc. I plan to go every three weeks for wash, DC, and style.

I only go for trims once a year and I get a keratin express blowout once a year and sometime these are done on the same day. So that means once/twice a year.

I stopped going, now I'm going again.

I was going earlier this year for roller sets every two weeks, now that the weather is changing and I'm more likely to sweat out the roller sets faster in the heat, I plan to find a natural stylist for twists, braids, etc. I plan to go every three weeks for wash, DC, and style.

i need to start doing this i only go for relaxers.
i really don't style my hair

I go every 3 months. I get a shampoo, dc, rollerset and blown out roots. In between salon visits I wear celie braids under a wig

I've started to go monthly to get a roller set or blow out and deep conditioner. It's been going well for me and my hair isn't breaking off or suffering at all.

I go to one that I used to work at, I get my hair trimmed and layers put in. Never too much taken off and I'm a happy girl.

I go every 6-8 weeks for a dusting and color service. I wash, DC and style weekly in between.

Used to go every 3-4 months, now it's every 2.5-3 months. I get a relaxer at those times and maybe a trim.

Back