Ladies with Hair Albums

CurleeDST

what i do, if i save it as a favorite then i update the link with the password so when i go to favorites the password is right there.

Ms_Twana said:
Okay ladies. I want to just start a spreadsheet of hair albums and passwords. There have been some Fotki's that I have saved as a favorite, go to check for updates later, and realize I don't have the password. A lot of times ladies will post something saying "check out my fotki" and leave the password, then I don't remember how to get back there. If this has already been done, please just refer me to the thread. I know there is one for naturals. But I want to drool over those beautiful relaxed heads too. So here's what I want you to do:

Natural (put relaxed, natural, texlaxed, etc.)
http://public.fotki.com/Ms-Twana/
PW: softhair

*It would be MUCH easier for me and others if you post you password here. But, if you don't feel comfortable posting your password, then you can just put pw in profile. But PLEASE PM me if you don't have it in the profile.

TIA!!! :D

Tee

CurleeDST said:
what i do, if i save it as a favorite then i update the link with the password so when i go to favorites the password is right there.

That is a great idea CurleeDST!