Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen

Leeda.the.Paladin

Updated 11:21 AM ET, Thu February 25, 2021
Lady Gaga, shown here in 2019, had two of her dogs stolen on Wednesday night.

Lady Gaga, shown here in 2019, had two of her dogs stolen on Wednesday night.
(CNN)Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and her two French bulldogs, Koji and Gustav, were stolen Wednesday night in Hollywood, a source close to the singer tells CNN.
The source said the singer "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her two dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email, [email protected] to retrieve the reward."
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said a man was shot during a robbery before 10 p.m. and was transported to the hospital in stable condition. The male suspect took the two bulldogs from the victim, used a semi-automatic handgun and fled the scene in a white sedan, according to police.
The investigation is ongoing.

The source added that the singer's dog walker is thankfully "recovering well."
CNN has reached out to representatives for Gaga for comment.

NaturalEnigma

I would never think to steal a celebrity’s dog......it’s genius if you don’t get caught. Celebrities are very attached to their pets. I’m not surprised she’s offering that much to get them back. I hate that the dog walker got shot though. I would not have got shot over some dogs. I would have been like here you go. Take care of them.

Last edited:

CarefreeinChicago

This is the craziest story I have read in a while! I just watched the video on TMZ they said give it up for dogs? The whole this was caught on someone's ring doorbell. He's lucky to be alive! I have so many questions. Did they know they were her dogs? or where they just stealing Frenchie's? Cause they are at least $5k a pop so they stole at least $10,000 worth of dogs and the one that got away stayed with the dog walker after he got shot. Is he going to quit working for her after this? This is insane.