L'Anza Stait Line

ccd

L\'Anza Stait Line

Has anyone relaxed or natural used this line? How do u like it?

Re: L\'Anza Stait Line

Used a sample on my relaxed hair that had alot of re-growth and it TRULY elongated and smoothed the re-growth out. I was amazed actually that something like a conditioner could do that.

I'm on the look out to get a bottle because it was also very moisturizing.

leneer

I just received 13 samples in the mail today. I will try some of them tomorrow.

ccd

Thanks ladies
BRHair: I thought I saw them at Ricky's in NYC

leneer: 13 samples????/ wow

Where do you get samples? that's a good idea becuase as I remeber it was about 10-15 dollars a bottle right?

Armyqt

This is some good stuff. Thanks for reminding me about it. I'm gonna resurrect it from my product graveyard today for a conditioner wash

T

Tee

It's nice but, for me, it doesn't "straighten" as well as the ION straightening conditioner. It gives better slip, though, and makes a great leave in.

Angelicus

I just got the samples of the strait-line in the mail today. But I am less than a month post relaxer so i wont use it now. Maybe i should wait until i reach my three month mark, then I'll be able to see a difference. aww mann, i hate waiting!

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
It's nice but, for me, it doesn't "straighten" as well as the ION straightening conditioner. It gives better slip, though, and makes a great leave in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tee, is your hair relaxed, texturized or natural? ( just curious) I'm thinking about trying in the future but I 'm also thinking of recommending it to my aunt who's natural....

thanks everyone!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
Thanks ladies
BRHair: I thought I saw them at Ricky's in NYC

leneer: 13 samples????/ wow

Where do you get samples? that's a good idea becuase as I remeber it was about 10-15 dollars a bottle right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah its at Rickys but I just went to the Ricky's Outlet on 8th street where they had the original packaged Lanza for 50% less and guess what? the dyam store is no longer an outlet but a normal Ricky's
AND they didn't have it anyway now.

I was pretty mad because I have a thing about buying the original packaged Lanza as I'm worried the new one (called Straight Line, I wanted it when it was called Curl Relaxing) may have slightly diff. ingredients. That's what happened with their protein plus shampoo. So I'm holding out to see if I can find somewhere that still has the old/original version. I know I'm anal

Michelle79

I just received some samples from L'anza the other day as well. They sent me the Hair Repair shampoo, reconstructor & leave-in (which I'm going to try tonight) and the Be Long system. I want to try the Straight Line. I'll call L'anza again tommorow & request some more samples.

ccd

BRH said....[Curl Relaxing) may have slightly diff. ingredients. That's what happened with their protein plus shampoo. So I'm holding out to see if I can find somewhere that still has the old/original version. I know I'm anal

[/ QUOTE ]

BRH....I did a searh on line try: www.planetbeauty.com...they show a picture of the one u refer to.

ccd

hey, I wrote that webpage out and it appears like a link...I didn't mean to

leneer

I email the company and told them the problems I was having with my hair and they sent me 13 different samples.
Here's the list:

For Dry hair
1. Leave in, and a Detangler, moisture treatment

For Hair repair;
1. 2 reconstructors.

Be Long, cleanser, protect shine and strenghtener, and conditioner.

Urban Elements
1. hair polish, shine gel, design wax, and liquid texture.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Tee, is your hair relaxed, texturized or natural? ( just curious) I'm thinking about trying in the future but I 'm also thinking of recommending it to my aunt who's natural....

thanks everyone!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly relaxed but I have a LOT of new growth. It's been 5 months since my last relaxer. I'm not officially transitioning, just waiting until I find a good hair dresser I can trust before I relax again. The ION Straightening Conditioner works very well on both the 3c/4a new growth and relaxed parts of my hair.

Michelle79

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
How do I get samples? Did you call them or email? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

Call 1-888-487-3526 & ask for Lisa Hamill. Be sure to tell them exactly which ones you want them to send you.

HTH