Leave- In Conditioner for Wash n Go

mika vs sasha

Hi Ladies-

I have relaxed hair and I'm looking for a really good leave in conditioner for my wash n go's. I'm looking for something I can buy at a beauty supply store, I've just recently purchased Ellin Lavar pentrating leave in balm, this does nothing but make my hair look a hot mess. It works wonders for my precious ends but I get no extra curl definations. I desperately need some advice.

Hi,
I tried Aussie Moist and though wow. I leave it in and go. It left me with wonderful ringlet curls. I didn't expect anything like this bc I purchased it as a spur of the moment thing while in Walmart. I was just getting my pj fix on, & thinking I need more moisture in my hair. I was really impressed with this stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions! I ended buying Paul Mitchell's Leave In conditioner, I just washed and braided my hair tonight. So,I'll post the results tomorrow. I guess I was so disappointed with the Ellin Lavar products, I had to find something else.

I accidently did a wash and go right after my relaxer. I used Proclaim serum w/aloe along with Optimum's 3-in-1 Oil Therapy.

Back