• Liquid

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Both

Votes: 57 44.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use mostly creamy. Lacio Lacio is more liquid than creamy but I love it. However, sprays are not for me. The do nothing for my hair.

Mz.MoMo5235

i use both. i spray on a home made juicy spritz and then put a creamy leave in on top of it and seal with oil.... its happiness for my hair

BoaterGirlKim

My hair loves creams and serums, hates oils. I use Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 especially when I'm into a stretch cuz it's heavy and helps flatten new growth for bunning. I use NTM Silk Touch cream when I'm freshly relaxed or only a couple of weeks post for bunning as it doesn't tame my hair as well as HS14, or for wearing hair out in straight or curly styles so it isn't weighed down.

For liquids, Infusium 23 Leave-In is a great detangler but leaves hair dry as straw! I might give this a go in the next couple of nights though - mixed with one of my creamies - cuz I'm enjoying stretching at 9 weeks post and need a little something extra to get the comb through my NG after cowashes. I'll be going back to Isoplus Wrap Lotion (oldie, I know LOL) as a liquid leave-in to deal with the Cancun humidity this summer.

Last edited:

Nasdaq_Diva

I've been back on my Infusium and Scurl mix lately. It's really been working for me and my hair. Usually, I prefer something heavier..but this has been doing the trick for me lately.

beautyaddict1913

Water/glycerine (liquid) works best for me but I prefer creamy because I feel like I have better control over how much product I use and where it lands on my hair....tonight I used glycerine and a sheamoisture leave-in and sealed with qhemet aohc, we will see what happens by tomoro afternoon! I have had the hardest time finding a store-bought leave in that works well for me.....

JustSimplyTish

Kinda Both I guess...

I use

Kinky Curly Knot Today
Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk or Nectar
HE Long Term Relationship Leave In

tbaby_8

I use both creamy and liquid. I like them both. Right now I am currently using It's a 10 leave in conditioner and it is really good. When you shake the bottle it sounds like a liquid, but when you spray it, it comes out like a cream and you don't need alot of it for it to be effective. It makes your hair sooo soft and gives a good slip.:grin: