Lebanese fleeing to Africa due economic crisis

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
And Africans will welcome them with open arms not learning from past history
Pretty much.

The whole situation is trash but I can't worry about it more than the people who live there. The excuses of not knowing any better don't fly anymore. These are governments letting the colonizers in and they have the power and the know how to not let it be.

nubiangoddess3

Pretty much.

The whole situation is trash but I can't worry about it more than the people who live there. The excuses of not knowing any better don't fly anymore. These are governments letting the colonizers in and they have the power and the know how to not let it be.

Governments and citizens patronized these Lebanese businesses. Just imagine what would happen if Africans tried to open a business in these ppl countries or other Middle Eastern countries. 1st the government would make it hell to even set up the business, then the citizens would boycott the business because it's black own.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Governments and citizens patronized these Lebanese businesses. Just imagine what would happen if Africans tried to open a business in these ppl countries or other Middle Eastern countries. 1st the government would make it hell to even set up the business, then the citizens would boycott the business because it's black own.
Black Africans without personal hired security or government protection can barely avoid the slave trade Kafala system within days of arriving in Lebanon (every Arab controlled land) let alone think they go start any kind of business.

It’s not a secret how many countries in the ME human traffic black Africans but the favor isn’t returned when the Arabs come to black controlled lands because truth be told, after it repeatedly biting them in the :moon: black Africans got no problem selling each other either.

Rastafarai

We have also noticed the increase of Lebanese, Chinese and Indians during our land purchase/real estate development initiatives. The best recipe to help curtail this influx is for local and African Diasporans to also invest and relocate where possible. My husband and I are planning to begin our investment in a growing, upscale community in Zanzibar, with the intent to become our own developers on the continent. The hubster is making the trip down next month to put his expertise in architecture/construction to good use before we secure our investment.

We cannot blame anyone but ourselves, but nothing is preventing us (Black Diasporans/Africans) from also investing, relocating, and developing. Africa has significant potential and Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Europeans have realized this - everyone but us. This will change, though.

larry3344

We have also noticed the increase of Lebanese, Chinese and Indians during our land purchase/real estate development initiatives. The best recipe to help curtail this influx is for local and African Diasporans to also invest and relocate where possible. My husband and I are planning to begin our investment in a growing, upscale community in Zanzibar, with the intent to become our own developers on the continent. The hubster is making the trip down next month to put his expertise in architecture/construction to good use before we secure our investment.

We cannot blame anyone but ourselves, but nothing is preventing us (Black Diasporans/Africans) from also investing, relocating, and developing. Africa has significant potential and Arabs, Indians, Chinese and Europeans have realized this - everyone but us. This will change, though.
Agreed, this is why I share so much of that information on here because I know many ladies here don’t have family directly in Africa, I do. But I want instead of nonblacks it be those of the African diaspora aside from 2nd generation African returnees.
Even if it is a buy/hold Id rather it be y’all then them. I hold no resentment for any group doing what’s best for them.
I am happy you are doing this Rastafarai I know you have discussed your interest investment in the continent, let us know how it goes once everything has been finalized.

almond eyes

Agreed, this is why I share so much of that information on here because I know many ladies here don’t have family directly in Africa, I do. But I want instead of nonblacks it be those of the African diaspora aside from 2nd generation African returnees.
Even if it is a buy/hold Id rather it be y’all then them. I hold no resentment for any group doing what’s best for them.
I am happy you are doing this Rastafarai I know you have discussed your interest investment in the continent, let us know how it goes once everything has been finalized.
Chiming, I have family still living there stretched out to four countries and also have my assets there though I am now based in the US. Co-signing with your post. I witness it first hand too and it burns my heart.

Good luck Rastafarai.

Best,
Almond Eyes

nysister

Can you share any info regarding the area in Zanzibar? Is there a site to check out some real estate? I've no plans to move to Africa permanently, but a summer home somewhere safe is definitely on my radar.

Rastafarai

Can you share any info regarding the area in Zanzibar? Is there a site to check out some real estate? I've no plans to move to Africa permanently, but a summer home somewhere safe is definitely on my radar.

Hey sis, check these sites out:

Promo vids:

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity

Promo vids:

Please keep us updated on what you and hubby decide. I am definitely open to investing in Africa as well.

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation

Promo vids:

Omg this looks amazing! And those prices!

I know where I’m traveling to next…..

thanks for sharing!