Lee Stafford ladies...good news

Coffee

Ulta is now carrying his poo/condish and other products. They will soon be adding his Hair Growth Treatment which will cost $11.99. Right now they have a BOGO 50% off. I purchased his poo/condish today. They normally will cost $12.99 each for 8.5oz. No more having to order from the UK :dance7:.

The Nioxin vitamins are being discontinued. I picked up a 90 count today for $31.45. I'm going back on Friday and pick up another 90 count; that will last me for 6 months!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ulta is now carrying his poo/condish and other products. They will soon be adding his Hair Growth Treatment which will cost $11.99. Right now they have a BOGO 50% off. I purchased his poo/condish today. They normally will cost $12.99 each for 8.5oz. No more having to order from the UK :dance7:.

The Nioxin vitamins are being discontinued. I picked up a 90 count today for $31.45. I'm going back on Friday and pick up another 90 count; that will last me for 6 months!

Coffee

Please keep me posted on (bolded). Imma stock up!:lick:

sb44

Coffee...

Thanks! I used to buy Lee Stafford on QVC (or was it HSN?) and then it disappeared. I used to love the shine spray. What they have on the Ulta web site has different packaging. I hope they didn't change the formula. Last time I bought the Growth Cream, I had to order it from England! Thanks for sharing the good news!!

Coffee

@Coffee...

Thanks! I used to buy Lee Stafford on QVC (or was it HSN?) and then it disappeared. I used to love the shine spray. What they have on the Ulta web site has different packaging. I hope they didn't change the formula. Last time I bought the Growth Cream, I had to order it from England! Thanks for sharing the good news!!

We've all had to order from the UK :lachen:. I ordered 2 Hair Treatments about a week ago. What I pay for shipping & the Hair Treatment (2) from the UK, I can purchase at least 3 here!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Coffee

I just ordered on the Web B1 G1 50% w/Free Shipping over $25.00.

The Growth Treatment is available on the Web.:yep:

Thanks for the Heads Up.

Now I can use the ones I got from across the pond. I've been saving those.

It Smells Like a Million Bucks!:lick:

Coffee

@Coffee

I just ordered on the Web B1 G1 50% w/Free Shipping over $25.00.

The Growth Treatment is available on the Web.:yep:

Thanks for the Heads Up.

Now I can use the ones I got from across the pond. I've been saving those.

It Smells Like a Million Bucks!:lick:

IDareT'sHair They must have just added the Growthe Trmt, it wasn't on there last night!!

Coffee

IDareT'sHair, I just ordered 3 of them, and used the $3.50 off coupon, but paid $6 for shipping. I'm soooooo happy they are carrying this is the USA. I did email him and asked if he would make it available in the US!!

Coffee

I stopped by Ulta again today; the same one I purchased the Hair Growth Treatment from. Almost all of the items were gone....someone else likes his products. My order was shipped today :lachen:.

Coffee

Yep, I'm still using it. I also purchased his new Argan Oil Masque, which I have yet to try. I keep extra's in my stash.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
jayjaycurlz

I still have 'several' jars in my Stash. I might start on it consistently this Winter. Right now, I've been using other stuff and not using it consistently.

I need to pull it back out and stay consistent with it.

Love, love, love the way it smells tho',