Lekair Cholesterol Cream to be discontinued...

Miosy

For those of you who use this cholesterol. I went to Sally's to stock up as usual because my supply is low. The associate told me that the cream Lekair cholesterol is being discontinued and they will be getting a shipment of the liquid form:( I don't know if anyone has tired the liquid form but I am guessing it will be runny if you put it on with a cap....huh....now I'm going to have to start searching for something new because soon the cream kind will be gone and it took me forever to find a deep conditioner that works for me

Does anyone have recommendation to a good conditioner similar to cholesterol

PrettyBrownEyes

Target carries it also as well as a lot of other drug stores and beauty supply stores. Heck, I think you can even get it in some grocery stores.

myco

I tried that liquid stuff awhile back and I did not like it at all. The consistency of the cream is what I love, not to mention that I can get a huge tub for $9.

I hope this is just specific to Sally's.

Allandra

It's time for all Lekair Cholesterol Cream users to start stocking up. I did see a lot of this product in a local store. Gosh, it's always sad to see someone's staple product get discontinued.

Miosy

I saw walgreens and walmart had the small bottle for 3 dollars which is going to finish with me with 3 washes

The smaller one seems to have more alcohol in it than the bigger bottle. HUH....most big stores that I went to had the liquid kind..but I'm concerned that once these stores run out that they are going to replace it with the liquid form

Victorian

old head
NOOOOOO! So many people use it, I wonder why they are discontinuing it? Well the HyVee grocery store right by my house (literally I can walk there in a couple minutes) carries it. I'm gonna go buy them out LOL

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
My sentiments exactly, stylepink!

This can't be happeneing to meeeeeeee!!!!!!
Not again! I'm going to stock up tomorrow.

kenyana

I just had to log in to say..."oh dear GOD!!! Say it ain't so!!!!!" Girl u gotta be kidding me! I live on this stuff!!! How can they??? Do u mean sally's or whoeva will just stop stocking it or is the LeKair cholesterol product going to disappear from all stores??? (....and my life!!).... I feel a headache coming on ....

Dejuan42

I got the liquid kind currently they dont sell the cream kind here except the one with aloe. The liquid kind feels like a rich conditioner to me so it's all good

vevster

The liquid prob has more mineral oil in it.

No wonder they were sold out by me; I had to go to my 2nd store to get my tub. It did no miracles for me so I guess I'll live.

Miosy

I don't know if the company is discontinuing it forsure but as for as I know. Majority of stores in my area are caring the liquid now. I thought they just ran out until I checked with the girl in Sally's. I am trying to find the company "Scientific Research Products Inc. " in FL to give them a quick call and ask.

Miosy

I just called and they are closed. I will give them a try tomorrow morning. In case anyone else wants to give them a call their number in FL is:

Scientific Research Products Inc
(954) 971-0600

ok, so with that said, I'll have to give my le kair cholestrol another try again with a rollarset to remind myself if I still like it or not. Better do it now before the mad buying starts!

TwistNMx

I hope it's not discontinued at the other stores. I've purchased it at Albertson's Market.

But wait! You can get Queen Helene's Cholesterol (regular and ginseng)

Miosy

I called this morning. The lady told me that the cream cholesterol is not being discontinued
Thank you!!!
But that the "liquid form is the more popular item, this is why most vendor are carrying it rather than cream form".
With that said, check in your local store to make sure they continue ordering the "cream" kind, although I don't know to many people using the "liquid" kind. But I am still planning to find the cream kind somewhere and stocking up, just in case they decide it's not that popular anymore

myco

My checking account thanks you!!!! It was about to get ugly. People are probably just really used to a thinner consistency in a bottle. But it's cool if the cream is our little secret.

Victorian

old head
You saved my wallet, Miosy...Now I'll just buy two tubs instead of everything they've got

But actually, I think there are not many black people around buying things from this particular grocery store because they never seem to be out of anything in the black section. So maybe I'll be alright...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
You saved my wallet, Miosy...Now I'll just buy two tubs instead of everything they've got

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Whew! I was going to stock up today.

Dejuan42

Lekair always breaks my hair when i apply cream or liquid it feels a lil better when it dries but its not amazing

localhost

So that explains why when I went to Sally's a few weeks ago, the cream tub was on sale for $1.99...

Itz true, itz true, it will be gone eventually. I went to the Black Beauty Supply a couple of days ago, and I saw the new product, but I thought "hmmm, must have changed the packaging." Does anyone know the shelf life of this stuff? If I were to buy, say, 10 tubs and I only go through 2 per year...I'd have enough for 5 years and it would only cost me $20!