Lenzi's Request & Capzasin Question

ACEA

I just received my lenzi's request and wanted to know how is this being combined with capzasin. Are the two supposed to mixed together or applied on altenating days?

scarcity21

ACEA said:
I just received my lenzi's request and wanted to know how is this being combined with capzasin. Are the two supposed to mixed together or applied on altenating days?

BumpPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I wanna know too and is capzasin the arthritis medication?

Demi27

Ok. I can't remember if I read this on here or on the other hair website, but you mix the Capzasin cream and the Lenzi's request together. Someone said they mix it together in the Lenzi's request cap and then applies it to their scalp. I did that a few times, but I've slacked off. I'm mainly been using my homemade MTG mix.
But, I started mixing mine together like that. I didn't have specific measurements or anything. I just eyeballed it and put equal amounts in the cap. I mixed it together with my finger and then put it on my scalp.

Last edited:

scarcity21

tyefrmy said:
Ok. I can't remember if I read this on here or on the other hair website, but you mix the Capzasin cream and the Lenzi's request together. Someone said they mix it together in the Lenzi's request cap and then applies it to their scalp. I did that a few times, but I've slacked off. I'm mainly been using my homemade MTG mix.
But, I started mixing mine together like that. I didn't have specific measurements or anything. I just eyeballed it and put equal amounts in the cap. I mixed it together with my finger and then put it on my scalp.

thanx tye..........
is capzasin the arthritis medication?