Lets Talk Beyond the Zone!!!

shtow

I really like the stiffhead I just purchased!!! I plan on trying the noodlehed for my wash and go tomorrow and the heat protector for my hair on sunday. I was looking at all their products and their products look really good. I have only read of these three products being used on this forum so I'd like to know if anyone has tried other products from the line. So um, lets post reviews here!!!

Ill start:

I really like the stiffhead. My "baby hairs" are laid and it smells so good! Best of all, the ingredients are good!

Lucky's Mom

Ha ha! Wait no longer! Noodlehead is my baby and stiffhead is great too.

Poka got me runnin to Sally's too - Sheesh.
I love noodle head. I have not tried any other product in that line though. The Lady at Sally's said "it was not for your Hair, sweetie"................................

How is the Straightning creme?

moni_kerr

so i'm pretty much in LOVE with noodle head...turn up the heat..and straight shot! They will forever be my number 1s! lol

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Poka got me runnin to Sally's too - Sheesh.
I love noodle head. I have not tried any other product in that line though. The Lady at Sally's said "it was not for your Hair, sweetie"................................

How is the Straightning creme?
What did she mean by this?

MonPetite

I've reviewed BTZ noodle head, the clay masque, and will be posting a review for the acid shock product as well. Great line!:yep:

DarkAngell

i've only tried noodlehead and i love love love it. It's the only gel that makes my curls pop and holds the curl without making it crispy ( unless i put too much )

shtow

((Posting at work lol). I tried noodlehead last night and this is what I did:
-by the way I am 1 week post
-cowashed with humectress
-applied a small amount of Kenra MC as a leave in
-detangled with Just for me detangling spray (I had to! lol)
-Applied noodlehead
-Did 15 twists
-in the am applied more noodlehead and a small amount of jojoba oil after taking out twists

My hair came out so good!!! The curls are soft and defined. My hair looks like I could be a 2c/3a natural. Of course the stiffhead layed down my edges. I am hooked with beyond the zone!!!

Inches411

((Posting at work lol). I tried noodlehead last night and this is what I did:
-by the way I am 1 week post
-cowashed with humectress
-applied a small amount of Kenra MC as a leave in
-detangled with Just for me detangling spray (I had to! lol)
-Applied noodlehead
-Did 15 twists
-in the am applied more noodlehead and a small amount of jojoba oil after taking out twists

My hair came out so good!!! The curls are soft and defined. My hair looks like I could be a 2c/3a natural. Of course the stiffhead layed down my edges. I am hooked with beyond the zone!!!

Can you take pics please. I would love to see how it came out.

inthepink

I really love the Super Sexy Styling Sauce. It's a thicker cream than Noodlehead so I use it to define curls. It stays soft and is shiny and moisturizing. Works nicely for me.

robot.

looks like a cheaper version of TIGI bedhead products to me. deliciously cheaper. :lick: i want to tryyy.