Bug LHCF Android App

Geminigirl

divachyk My app updated itself probably because I was browsing through the Market. It force closed a dozen times yesterday.
It looks different and I'm still trying to figure out what's new but so far I like it.:yep: I like the fact that we can finally see the smileys instead of the codes. The only thing I don't see yet is a thanks function but the app is already great so I can't complain.

ETA: font colors, holding and mentions with links.:yep: I love it!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Not fair I cant see my smiles. It still says :perplexed: and :look: etc

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Not fair I cant see my smiles. It still says :perplexed: and :look: etc

Sent from my LG-LW690 using LG-LW690
Geminigirl, mine did not show initially (or so I thought). I checked my settings and smiley's were enabled but weren't showing. After backing out of the settings screen, I noticed certain smiley's were showing and some were not. Here's what it seems to me...when I physically type the smiley code, it doesn't show as a smiley but when I select the smiley from the smiley list, the smiley then shows. It's almost like the app doesn't detect the smiley code when manually keyed.

Geminigirl

I can see some similes but not all. No matter what. You probably have a different service then me. I can see the blue smiley with the eyes rolled and a purple smiley sticking it's tongue out everything else will be like :beatingadeadhorse, lachen,, etc: I don't really care cause usually by the description I can tell what it is and then I can just imagine in my head.

SimplyBlessed

The android app is acting weird when I go to forums and try to go to certain forums and not just look at all

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

allmundjoi

A few questions.

Will the droid app be getting a 'thanks' button? I have to go into my browser to hit the thanks button.

Will the droid app get the ability to edit a post like the iphone app?

Will the droid (and iphone) app be able to see the polls that are posted in the threads? I can only see them if I go into the browser.

Just curious. TIA.

Guitarhero

I can't copy and paste onto the forum..no pics...only get the url. I've tried to figure out if it's my Firefox...but I can copy and paste right into a word application...but not here on the forum. Siggies seem to not be affected. Has it been disabled?

allmundjoi

A few questions.

Will the droid app be getting a 'thanks' button? I have to go into my browser to hit the thanks button.

Will the droid app get the ability to edit a post like the iphone app?

Will the droid (and iphone) app be able to see the polls that are posted in the threads? I can only see them if I go into the browser.

Just curious. TIA.

I would love to be able to thank (see polls, animated gifs, siggies) on my Droid X or iphone. I am on LHCF ob my phone 99% of the time. Any plans for adding this feature to droid or iphone?

Geminigirl

I can edit my posts from my phone. I have to click on my post and hold it down and hit modify and then edit. I am not sure if it's my service or the app but LHCF has been giving me hell. Keeps freezing and shutting my phone down. I hardly get to see pics too.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

I haven't forgotten about this. I am having rather heated arguments with the developers who basically do not want to fix certain bugs that have been reported and are basically asking for more money.

I am looking at other alternatives to the mobile app so as to ensure that you have a quality product that you can use from your mobile device.

I will let you know as soon as I get more information regarding this.

allmundjoi

Ladies,

I haven't forgotten about this. I am having rather heated arguments with the developers who basically do not want to fix certain bugs that have been reported and are basically asking for more money.

I am looking at other alternatives to the mobile app so as to ensure that you have a quality product that you can use from your mobile device.

dimopoulos, thanks. Just direct me to who I need to jump kick to get a 'thank' button and prevent app from freezing. :)

These dayum phone apps-can't thank, can't readily see notifications, can't see animated gifs, can't see siggies and often can't see avatars.

Raspberry

Ladies,

Thanks dimopoulos! Is it possible to make a mobile layout for the site so the window width and fonts are resized but the functionality is the same?