LHCF Beauty Salon Grand Opening.........

ElizaBlue

Don't we wish. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have our own salon, taking care of our hair the way we want it and need it to be taken care of. We could even stock and sell all of our favorite products. Have a live forum section, all nice and comfy where we could come in and meet and chat. Serve healthy snacks with a side of supplements.

You know I'm just daydreaming but the closer I get to needing a relaxer the more I wish one of my LHCF sisters lived close enough that we could trade services. It's just that as my hair gets longer and healthier, the more value I place on it(obsess about it) and therefore the less I trust just anyone to do it.

But if anyone wants to look into actually pursuing my daydream, let me know, I'll be the first customer. And if you're really serious let's do it. We could open franchises in every city.

Miosy

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone who lives near you who belongs to the forum who you can hook up with and relax each others hair because you both know exactly what you want...
It' doesn't hurt to dream

BelindaLuz

Why not make this "dream" come true? We can announce our city here and work out the detain in our emails...

Anyone with me? We can give our local BS (with people who don't do what we want anyway) a run for their money.

I will go second, as someone already said that she lives in Houston, who is a natural head that lives in Gastonia, NC who knows how do do professional looking twist w/o fake hair?

Last edited:

robot.

Agreed. I'm sure we have some entrepreneurs here on the board. I think the idea would really take off - and through the board, you know we've got support all over the country. :yep:

I like this idea, I just pictured the whole scene in my head, and I felt at home....hopefully someone will read this idea and make our dreams come true.....

talata

Great idea but Who's gonna put up the money? LOL

Sorry y'all. Forgive me, please.

I know I would. It's funny but I've actually been toying with the idea of my very own "Healthy Hair Bar" in my head for some months now. It is a real possibility ladies.

I've seen it in my dreams - oh so many times. I'm just waiting till my hair actually reaches a place to write home about first. You know, for the that CREDIBILITY factor. :)

Last edited:

hurricane

Don't we wish. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have our own salon, taking care of our hair the way we want it and need it to be taken care of. We could even stock and sell all of our favorite products. Have a live forum section, all nice and comfy where we could come in and meet and chat. Serve healthy snacks with a side of supplements.

You know I'm just daydreaming but the closer I get to needing a relaxer the more I wish one of my LHCF sisters lived close enough that we could trade services. It's just that as my hair gets longer and healthier, the more value I place on it(obsess about it) and therefore the less I trust just anyone to do it.

But if anyone wants to look into actually pursuing my daydream, let me know, I'll be the first customer. And if you're really serious let's do it. We could open franchises in every city.

Hey girl, I was thinking the same thing. I live 40 minutes south of houston. I have a Pibbs , someone could bring their steamer, we could chat, swap stories, but where? Maybe we could all meet pay dues and get a place somewhere. Good idea but when you start dealing with money things get complicated.

bludaydreamr

I love this Idea; for months; I have been racking my brain for a business idea (hair related) and this is a very good idea and can grow to be a very profitable one. When I think or hear the figures that our business brings to Korean BSS, it literally makes me sick especially because we are cut out of the profits.

Amerie123

well, I'm obtaining my bachelors in business as we speak. and i do plan on opening up my own salon in the very near future. LOL, this is like right up my alley. The only thing I have to do is get my license.