LHCF long hair Initiations

nissi

I told this in another thread. a guy i knew kept walking behind me speaking in chinese! he was joking that my hair looked like the yaky straight weave and i started laughing and talking back to him in chinese because i realized my hair now looks like the wig i used to wear this past winter when i was growing my hair out!

also, i said when it gets caught in my back when i lean back in a chair, gets caught on my lipstick or in my face while driving, or how it drapes over my shoulder or on my back.

also when someone walked up behind me and didn't know who i was and she pulled out my hair, saying, "your hair is so long!" i was at a loss for words too, i was so surprised.

Samaria

OH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE RESULTS!! U GUYS GOT ME EXCITED!!!

i12sitonmyhair

Chero-Khoi American
Okay, I'll add mine:

-My daughter (who's hair is in the middle of her back) said that I have long hair.

-Some of my co-workers encouraged me to create a photo album and link it here. I was like, "They don't want to see my hair", but my co-workers encouraged me to do it anyway 'because it's so long' they said.

-The STARES. Women on the train are constantly staring at my hair.

-After I created my album, someone on another board asked if I had ever been the FOM over here. (I thought that was sweet of her.)

-After getting my hair pressed, it got caught in my seatbelt and has generally been everywhere.

-When I wore my hair in a very high ponytail (top of my head, like Pebbles Flintstone), it still tickled my neck.

I'm happy to have my hair at its current length, but I can't wait until I have the problems you all are talking about with hair that's waist length and beyond.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
OT: Oh snap your hair is so long and pretty. I love your twists.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree
Its sooo long, cant wait to get there