LHCF Mobile...darn it!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I don't like the mobile format either. I find it hard to read and confusing because everything is all jumbled together.

BrooklynSouth

Alrighty, y'all..help this old behind sistah out-texting via phone, logging into the web via my phone; it's a new interest for me. A few of my under 40 friends text me, so-time to catch up. Time for my "New every 2 " phone exchange for VERIZON. I'd love to be able to log into LHCF and the web in general during the day at work so which phone and idle time away from the PC. Choose which now and what are the costs for the hookup to the web..charged monthly or per usage? Remember..I am keeping my VERIZON due to the free phone usage with other VERIZON users..
H-E-L-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Alrighty, y'all..help this old behind sistah out-texting via phone, logging into the web via my phone; it's a new interest for me. A few of my under 40 friends text me, so-time to catch up. Time for my "New every 2 " phone exchange for VERIZON. I'd love to be able to log into LHCF and the web in general during the day at work so which phone and idle time away from the PC. Choose which now and what are the costs for the hookup to the web..charged monthly or per usage? Remember..I am keeping my VERIZON due to the free phone usage with other VERIZON users..

Get an iPhone. You'll love it!

Puddles

On Cloud 9

I'm on Verizon as well. Get a BlackBerry Curve. They're $99 right now. You can do so much on a BlackBerry. Whatever plan you have.....and extra $29 a month will be added for unlimited data.

Get an iPhone. You'll love it!

iPhone isn't with Verizon. I would have liked one if Verizon had it. But I :heart2: Verizon too much to leave.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm on Verizon as well. Get a BlackBerry Curve. They're $99 right now. You can do so much on a BlackBerry.

iPhone isn't with Verizon. I would have liked one if Verizon had it. But I :heart2: Verizon too much to leave.

I know! I want Brooklyn' to get an iPhone anyway! :grin: I got rid of Verizon and haven't looked back since.

BrooklynSouth

I know! I want Brooklyn' to get an iPhone anyway! :grin: I got rid of Verizon and haven't looked back since.

January, so many people have SPRINT, AT&T/CINGULAR but complain all the time about quick service blocks for late payments, etc! I hate VERIZON prices at times but they are absolutley reliable in the service connections and give me a few warnings when I've forgotten my payment!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Then Verizon loves you more than me. I only had a few instances in my life that I forgot or did not have the money to pay Verizon and they shut my stuff down with a quickness! :lachen:

January, so many people have SPRINT, AT&T/CINGULAR but complain all the time about quick service blocks for late payments, etc! I hate VERIZON prices at times but they are absolutley reliable in the service connections and give me a few warnings when I've forgotten my payment!

Prose Princess

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:LHCF MOBILE SUCKS!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Half the time I don't even know whose post I'm reading cuz I usually just look at avatars or siggies. I can't say thanks or ANYthing! The only good thing about it is that you can search now, whereas I couldn't before. Everything else is terrible. :nono: They should at least have the option to switch back to regular like Facebook mobile does. It makes me not even wanna read the forum aimlessly on my phone in class anymore! :lachen:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:LHCF MOBILE SUCKS!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Half the time I don't even know whose post I'm reading cuz I usually just look at avatars or siggies. I can't say thanks or ANYthing! The only good thing about it is that you can search now, whereas I couldn't before. Everything else is terrible. :nono: They should at least have the option to switch back to regular like Facebook mobile does. It makes me not even wanna read the forum aimlessly on my phone in class anymore! :lachen:
It's fixed now! Thank God!

MichL

Girl, they changed it today (or last night, I dont know.) I guess they heard our cries for help. All the features are back (thanks, avatars, full signatures, everything.) and it actually looks better than it did before :yep:

MichL

But can you really blame the company for turning off service that has not been paid for? I know with Sprint, if you miss a payment and they turn off your phone, you just call them and schedule a payment for a later date, and they'll restore your service by the time you hang up the phone call. So it's not that bad.

ETA: Sprint always sends me text message reminders when my payment is due too.

Maa Maa omo mti

I hate it. I thought I was having technical difficulties. I can't see pictures or anything, I want the option. I hate the mobile version YUCK! eta mine is not fixed. I have the pearl

douglala

Can you pictures on any other websites? When I had the pearl all my internet was text based. I 'upgraded' to the Curve and I love it! Looks just like it would on my laptop - only smaller!

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
If anything i hope they let us have a MOBILE option. I like it for my phone!

Hopefully they do have the option of the PC version or Mobile that we can choose from because there are alot of women here who actually preferred the mobile version.

Stepiphanie

I thought I was the only one flippin out when I saw the lhcf "mobile" the other day! I hated it! What's the point of not seein avies and posted pics?? Glad they fixed it :)

amber815

for those BB curve users are you just going to www.longhairccareforum.com or a different variation of this??

Thanks!