LHCF needs BerryBlab!! :)

amber815

I was looking around at different ways to view the forums I read and there is an app called BerryBlab (for Blackberry users) and it allows us to read the forum without going to site and it displays it in app form (if that makes sense). The only thing is that the forum admin must install a plugin in order for the app to work. I think this would be a good addition to the forum. http://www.berryblab.com/Owners.aspx

*crosses fingers LHCF is added to the list*

25Nona

This gets my vote also, when I'm out and about I want to read the forum but it's such a hassle on my BB with the current browser view. If this will make it easier I'm all for it!

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I checked the application ladies and I personally do not like it. For the forum it is just a few files to upload, but for you it will be a fee of 2.99 to download and use the application. If you are happy with that i will go ahead and upload the files.

Your call.

SVT

I checked the application ladies and I personally do not like it. For the forum it is just a few files to upload, but for you it will be a fee of 2.99 to download and use the application. If you are happy with that i will go ahead and upload the files.

Your call.

Um, yeah I noticed that later. Me no likey as much anymore. :perplexed

Nice & Wavy

Your call.
That's what I thought too after I read about it. Thanks for sharing this.