LHCF on Cathy Howse website

Miosy

Did you ladies know that we are posted on Cathy's website. These are the quotes exactly from the person who posted the question to Cathy Howse.

Hair Care Forum
" Well from time to time "Cathy Howse" comes up and of course there are mixed reviews but some of the negative things people say are so stupid. Anyway, I am always advocating you and they said that I must be a "spy" for you. I think it's funny that people will do and say anything, rather than to give people the recognition that they are due. I'm a pastor's wife so I'm so used to this. Well This young lady came to me at church in the bathroom and she said "Miss your hair is so pretty and long what do you do or has it always been long" I told her the story of the evil hearted hairdresser that cut 6 inches off my hair and how I found your book, conditioner and dew I asked if she heard of you and she said no. It's surprising to hear that so many people have not heard. Well I ordered more dew the other day and the Lord put on my heart to give her my book, now for me that was like asking Abraham to slay Issac, I'm like my book?!?!? LOL Well I have personal ties to that book so, when I ordered my dew I ordered her a book. So she can have her own brand new copy. Sometimes we don't like to share with others we want to keep good things to ourselves, (not tell our secrets) but you really need to be exposed as much as possible, so everytime someone asks, I tell them UBH and give them the site address. Word of mouth is it.

Back to the forum, this woman said well, "I would never use her stuff, because of her attitude when answering questions." I said well that's kinda like not buying toothpaste to prove a point, You NEED the toothpaste, the toothpaste does'nt need YOU. I think I got people kinda hot over there.. Oh well. I'm glad that I gave it try, amid all the negative comments. Sorry, did'nt mean to write a book here."I'd also like to comment about some of the negative remarks I've read about your hair care techniques. I enjoy reading books about black history makers -- King, Tubman, Robinson, Dubois --the list goes on and on. The one thing all of these great men and women had in common was people who would tear them down. So please just ignore the haters and keep on stepping up. Thanks for putting in the hard work on behalf of sisters every where and I wish you much continued success."

Cathy's Response:
God needed a big mouth messenger who is not afraid of a billion dollar industry of crooks! I am guided by my creator and I will die defending the cause and right of the black women who want to wear their own hair!!!! Thank you for helping continue spread the word. You know we were warned that the truth will fall on deaf ears. Many years later this lady will look back and realize you had the truth!

Ladies! we are so famous

G

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you. I did not realize it. Sorry for the repeat thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's ok, sometimes I forget to do a search first too..