YvetteWithJoy

On break
I saw the Rapunzel the Future of Hair product line in a beauty supply store today.

I am REALLY curious about this line. The creator designed the products with long hair growth in mind. The main website is here: http://rapunzelthefutureofhair.com/.

There are many good reviews, and there's an interesting interview with the creator/owner.

Has anyone heard of or used these products?

Blessings, all!

upload_2016-9-6_21-42-36.png

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I've heard about them because of The Mane Objective who recently reviewed them I think.
I heard mostly good reviews though.

I'm not inclined to try them as of yet but it seems like a decent line.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
YouTube demos show wash and go's styled with the lotion only.

The hair growth pills get really good reviews.

I dunno . . . I have enough to trial right now. If someone refunded me every cent I spent on Shea Moisture products that didn't work on my hair, I'd take some of those funds and get the DC, cleanser, lotion, and pills.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I saw the Rapunzel the Future of Hair product line in a beauty supply store today.

I am REALLY curious about this line. The creator designed the products with long hair growth in mind. The main website is here: http://rapunzelthefutureofhair.com/.

There are many good reviews, and there's an interesting interview with the creator/owner.

Has anyone heard of or used these products?

Blessings, all!

View attachment 373191

I know we are both in the no buy challenge so:
1. Why are you at the beauty supply?
2. Why are you tempting the rest of us?

o_O

xu93texas

:lol:

Scarf and plastic bags . . . I promise!

Since I can't buy, I look and put things on my after-the-no-buy list.

But I get your point. My bad!!!

No..ma'am! You need to stay out of BSS (is that Jenny's), especially during a no buy challenge. If so, that place will get you in all sorts of trouble. I spent about $100 in there last week. :spank:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
No..ma'am! You need to stay out of BSS (is that Jenny's), especially during a no buy challenge. If so, that place will get you in all sorts of trouble. I spent about $100 in there last week. :spank:

:laugh:

Yes, it was Jenny Beauty Supply. (Why is there no possessive?!!! Drives me crazy!!! Would it have HURT to name it Jenny's Beautiful Beauty Supply? Just . . . Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!??)

I hadn't been in months! I'd never looked at their products before! I used to get my crochet braid hair there. So. Many. Products. Oh, my! Glad to know Oyin Hair Dew is there.

Last edited: