Liquid Keratin

Tej

Ok so I just got done applying the Liquid Keratin Treatment to my new growth. It's been 48 hours and now I know I will never stray from this product again! Now I tried this product about 6 months ago and LOVED it...But when it cam etime to reapply...my funds were null! So after some convincing by my hair gal...She applied what she told me was the SAME product called Pravana Keratin Complex or something like that. Well as soon as she put it in my hair, I knew I was screw'd! It smelled worst than any chemical relaxer I'd ever used! Needless to say, my hair was STRAIGHT and I mean STRAIGHT! So here it is 3 months later and I've decided to give my hair a treat with some more of the LK treatment.

My new growth is soooo soft! What I initially loved about LK was that it made my 4C hair a softer,looser,cushiony curl...But it's still a curl! It feels so good! So now I will be buying products on Ebay until I'm back to work fulltime.

If your natural hair is anything like mine...Big, full, soft fro when wet...but after about 2-3 hours it shrinks down into a dry tight, short brillo pad...This is the stuff!

Now to start all over again to grow out all this Pravana! UGH!!

Chameleonchick

Oh no, Pravana is not a BKT treatment at all, it has a chemical in it that makes it more similar to a relaxer. I hope you grow it out in a healthy way.