Whats in it?
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10,000 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
Vitamin D 400 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopoheryl) 400 IU
Vitamin B-1 (as thiamin 50 mg
Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 50 mg
Niacin (niacinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B-6 50 mg (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Folic Acid 800 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 150 mg (d-calcium pantothenate)
Iron (as ferrous citrate) 20 mg
Sodium 10 mg
Bioflavonoid Complex 80 mg
Choline Bitartrate 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Paba 50 mg (as para-aminobenzoic acid)
Dong-Quai 100 mg
powdered standardized extract 1% lingustilides (root)
Nettle powdered extract 5:1 (leaves) 100 mg
Red Clover 150 mg powdered extract 4:1 (flower)
Red Raspberry Leaf Powder 100 mg
Vitex - chasteberry 50 mg
powdered extract 4:1 (herb)
Soy Isoflavones standardized 50 mg
powdered extract 5% (genistein, daidzein, glycitein) (soybean)

Review: It doesnt taste that bad, very citrusy taken. I take a swig right before i go to sleep at night so that it does its thing overnight. I am not necessarily taking it for hair growth, more for overall health reasons. Therefore, I am sure there are other formulas (like the daily) may have more things in it for hair (MSM, Zinc, etc). Visit the website to see the other formulas.

Why Go Liquid? (taken for website)

In order for vitamins and minerals to be utilized by the body, they must be absorbed by the blood cells from the bloodstream after passing through the digestive tract. Studies have questioned whether tablets, capsules, and softgel caps dissolve quickly enough to be effective, if they dissolve! Therefore, the key to nutrient effectiveness is directly related to the amount of active ingredients and the rate of their delivery and assimilation into the bloodstream.

In order for nutrients to be bioavailable (the percent of active ingredients that actually reaches the bloodstream), the digestive system is required to break down the binders, fillers, and other excipients used to hold the active ingredients together in tablets. Gelatin capsules and softgel caps require the break down of plasticizers, and beef and pork byproducts which are used as ingredients in most capsules. Artificial colors are often added to softgel caps to ensure a constant color.

Because the digestive system becomes less effective with age and when the body is under stress, assimilation of nutrients becomes less than optimal. Research shows that after age 50, the utilization of essential nutrients is greatly reduced. So when nutrient absorption may be most critical, our bodies lack the ability to break down the tablets, gelatin capsules, and softgel caps.

When nutrients are taken in this liquid form, the bioavailability is very high and very effective. Buried Treasure Liquid Nutrients also offer the perfect solution to those individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets and capsules.

Buried Treasure Liquid Nutrients are formulated in an all natural base of fruit juices and do not contain the artificial colorings or fillings as commonly used in other products.

Last edited:

Dannygirl

see i would love to but dangon i take about 9 bottle of pills and i just cannt imagen sitting down doing that :perplexed pouring each spoon i like to grab it and go but im gonn try it none the less... (once i run outta these pills)

FOR HEALTH ...FOR NAILS! ...FOR HAIR! girl gotta do what a girl gotta do:lachen:

atlien11

Dannygirl, You would be surprised. If you take it at night, you get it out the way. No more stuffing pills down your throat and feeling like an obsessed drug addict..okay maybe im the only one who feels like that.
Added Bonus: No highlighter yellow colored pee in the toilet. Ok maybe thats TMI. :look:

Now that i am looking at it, i should have gotten this one (Hair, Skin, and Nails) :ohwell: <--oh well

Two Tablespoons Contain:
Vitamin A (beta carotene) 5000 IU
Vitamin E (d-apha tocopheryl) 200 IU
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCL) 20 mg
Folic Acid (folate) 400 mcg
Biotin 2000 mcg
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 100 mg
Magnesium 50 mg (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (gluconate) 15 mg
Copper (gluconate) 2 mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg
L-Cysteine 100 mg
Horsetail leaf extract 100 mg (supplying organic silica)
Aloe Vera (gel extract) 100 mg
Paba 50 mg (para-aminobenzoic acid)
70+ Mineral Complex 100 mg (plant source)

Last edited:

BeatriceFly

i actually take liquid vitamins
not this one though
something essentials its downstairs and im too lazy
but i keep it regridgerated and it taste like flintstones
its good!!
its 40 bux but it lasts a while

Tee

I totally Agree with the bold part. I take my vits but I hate taking them.

atlien11 said:
Dannygirl, You would be surprised. If you take it at night, you get it out the way. No more stuffing pills down your throat and feeling like an obsessed drug addict..okay maybe im the only one who feels like that.
Added Bonus: No highlighter yellow colored pee in the toilet. Ok maybe thats TMI. :look:

Now that i am looking at it, i should have gotten this one (Hair, Skin, and Nails) :ohwell: <--oh well

Two Tablespoons Contain:
Biotin 2000 mcg
Zinc (gluconate) 15 mg
Copper (gluconate) 2 mg
L-Cysteine 100 mg

natstar

I take liquid vitamins. Liquid Logic is what its called. I just can't take tablets, pills etc. esp the bigger ones. they make me gag.

tuffCOOKiE

atlien11 said:

Two Tablespoons Contain:
Biotin 2000 mcg
Zinc (gluconate) 15 mg
Copper (gluconate) 2 mg
L-Cysteine 100 mg

I totally feel you w/ the bold part. When I take mt B vitamins (Super B Complex) its wayy too yellow. I like seeing that my pee in nearly clear because I drank a good amount of water that day.:)

frankie

I have some liquid vitamins somewhere...I need to pull them out and compare the ingredients to this list and my tablets...you may have a convert on your hands...but I need to finish what I have first.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I had to LMAO @ this! :lol:

Can I buy this in a store, or only from the site?

atlien11 said:

Two Tablespoons Contain:
Biotin 2000 mcg
Zinc (gluconate) 15 mg
Copper (gluconate) 2 mg
L-Cysteine 100 mg

crlsweetie912

atlien11 said:

I thought I was the only one :sekret:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

atlien11

bklynwildheart said:
I had to LMAO @ this! :lol:
Can I buy this in a store, or only from the site?

I bought mine at a health food store

Nymphe said:
How long does a bottle last you? It does not look very big...
The bottle is actually a pretty good size...ill have to check the amount when i get home. Its not small...not gallon size either though. Im guessing if you took it everyday consistently, probably a month or so. Worth the $19.99 if its better performing than pills IMO.

LoveLiLi

I just purchased a bottle of the liquid mulitvitamin from Whole Foods last Thursday. I had to because I was sick of those huge tablets and I would gag when I tried to take them - as a result I hadn't taken them for a few weeks :ohwell: .

I compared the liquid vitamins to the tablets and the liquid form has a higher percentage of everything listed in the tablet with the exception of calcium (and it's also missing something else listed in the tablet form, but I forget what at the moment).

I'm not sure why some of the vitamins exceed the recommended daily intake by 100% or more, but I'm going to finish this bottle and then look for another brand. It does taste like Flinstones vitamins, like atlien11 mentioned, but it looks gross. It looks like the milk left in the bowl after you eat Fruity Pebbles.

LABETT

I just recently starting taking a liquid multivitamin called Miracle 2000 and it is packed with lots of good stuff including amino acids.
I like it because it gives me energy and I also take the Good Hair Day Vitamins that's made by the same company.

honeycomb719

I've been looking for a good liquid vitamin for some time now. I think I might tr this one out. Hopefully I will be more consisted, because I always forget to take my vits. But, have my daily glass of oj, so I can take it then.

locfreeme

I also take liquid vitamins. The kind I have now is called Nature's Optimal Nutrition and contains everything you could possibly think of. A $40 bottle lasts a month. The only thing I don't like is how sweet it is, but it still beats taking pills.

jenell85

ATLien11 I am in the Atlanta area also. I would like to try this but I don't want to order it. Exactly which health food store did you get it from?

Cooyah

LABETT said:
I just recently starting taking a liquid multivitamin called Miracle 2000 and it is packed with lots of good stuff including amino acids.
I like it because it gives me energy and I also take the Good Hair Day Vitamins that's made by the same company.

I take Miracle 2000 as well, I paid about $22 in GNC and haven't looked back since. The only pills I take now are my Iron & Horsetail. I take mine overnight so that if by chance it makes me queasy (I have a sensitive stomach) I'll be asleep when it happens. Results are seen much faster with liquid multis IMHO. I still get the mello yello pee though :ohwell:

Last edited:

Cooyah

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 CAPFUL
Servings Per Container 32 Liquid
Amount Per
Serving
% Daily
Value
Vitamin A
9765 IU
195%
Vitamin C
180 Mg
300%
Vitamin D
400 IU
100%
Vitamin E
90 IU
300%
Vitamin B1
30 Mg
2000%
Vitamin B-2
34 Mg
2000%
Niacinamide
50 Mg
N/A*
Vitamin B6
10 Mg
500%
Folic Acid
400 Mcg
100%
Vitamin B12
120 Mcg
2000%
Biotin
1000 Mcg
333%
Pantothenic Acid
25 Mg
250%
Calcium
250 Mg
25%
IRON
6 Mg
33%
Iodine
150 Mcg
100%
Magnesium
125 Mg
31%
Zinc
15 Mg
100%
SELENIUM
200 Mcg
285%
Copper
1 Mg
50%
MANGANESE
5 Mg
250%
CHROMIUM PROTEINATE
200 Mcg
166%
Potassium
100 Mg
N/A*
Choline
150 Mg
N/A*
Inositol
150 Mg
N/A*
Paba
150 Mg
N/A*
BIOFLAVONOIDS
N/A*
Boron
N/A*
Trace Mineral Complex
90 Mg
N/A*
Antioxidants
2 Mg
N/A*
Grape Seed Extract
10 Mg
N/A*

* Daily value not established

Directions:
Take 1 capful daily with or after meals. Best if mixed with juice or fruit punchand 1/2 cap taken in the morning and 1/2 cap taken in the evening. For high energy demanding lifestyles, use 1 cap per 100 pounds of body weight. Children use 1/2 teaspoon per 25 pounds of body weight.

Other Ingredients:
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural flavor, aloe vera, citric acid, carageenan gum, and potassium sorbate. Herbs 84mg extract each herb (1:6) in purified water: odorless garlic powder, licorice root, echinacea root, ginkgo biloba leaf, golden seal root, red korean ginseng powder, fo-ti root, muira-puama chips, hawthorn berry powder, cat''s claw powder, rose mary leaf powder, astragalus powder, pau d''arco bark, passion flower powder, peppermint powder, spearmint powder, gotu kola root and stevia powder. Super Foods (28 mg each): blue green algae (as spirulina) and alfalfa (leaf). Essential amino acids (as free form)(14mg each)-112 mg total: L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-methionine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-arginine and L-valine.

Does Not Contain:
Artificial sugars, added fructose, or added carbohydrates.

Warnings:
Keep refrigerated after opening. This product is not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Shake well before using.

atlien11

jenell85 said:
ATLien11 I am in the Atlanta area also. I would like to try this but I don't want to order it. Exactly which health food store did you get it from?
Jenell, i got mine at Return to Eden but i wouldnt be surprised if Whole Foods has it too! :)

Cooyah, How does yours taste? Looks like you picked a good one!

Last edited:

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
I just ordered this, I'll see how it does. Next time I might just buy the GNC formula since its about the same price when you add everything up