Bug Load Time

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I'm using my phone because the forum is taking an EXTREMELY long time to load on my computers at home. This has been going on for a few days.

Is this just me and my server?

Is there something going on with the forum?

Sent from TopNotch1010's iPhone using LHCF

topnotch1010

I posted in the other forum before I saw you ladies replies.

Thank goodness it's not just me! I can't pull the forum up on my computer at all and I can't see Nikos full name to tag him or send in a ticket via mobile.

Can someone please send in a ticket or tag him so we can get this resolved? Please, someone, if you don't mind? Thank y'all so much!!! I'm going crazy over here without my daily dose of LHCF!!

beadedgirl

Its been happening to me too........i thought it was my computer but it only happens when i click onto this site.

manter26

It must be a vBulletin server issue because a few of my other forums are very slow to load too. They don't have as many pics so I'm able to view a page within 2 or so minutes...but this site sits idle for 5 mins at a time before it times out.

Burbujas

I've been having the same problem for a few days now, glad to see I'm not the only one. Can anyone perhaps shed any light on when this issue will be resolved?

topnotch1010

I'm trying to submit a ticket but I'm having a hard time getting the pages to load! So frustrating!! Do they not monitor the Q&A threads? I thought someone would've saw this thread and responded by now...

Incognitus

Today is the first day the site actually loaded for me. For 5 days, the site has not been able to come up from my pc, from my smartphone, or from the android app. What is the deal?

topnotch1010

It seems to be back to normal for me too.

It would've been nice to get some sort of response though dimopoulos. It makes me feel ignored and as a paying customer, I don't like to be totally ignored. :ohwell:

Thank you for your responses ladies!

ellebelle88

Last night it did not work for me, but it seems to be working right now. The only thing is I'm at work which has a super fast connection, I will see if its working when I get home.

Incognitus

Well, after I made the last post, I was not able to get back on. I didn't check again today. So far, I can access the site fr my cell phone.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

Just a quick note so as to not think that I am not monitoring this topic.

I have checked the server logs and the server loading times and nothing is out of the ordinary. The site has been loading fast in any occasion for the last few months.

The measurements that I took were also confirmed by Google Webmaster tools which reported the normal loading times of 2-4 seconds which is certainly not the minutes that you have described.

The only thing that I can think of is a potential glitch between your own computer and our servers. It is possible that one of the gateways on the Internet stopped working and forced a number of members to be routed through other nodes in order to connect to the server. This additional routing could very well be the cause of the problem. Once that gateway was fixed your access returned to normal. Also possible is a glitch in your ISP's network.

The above is just speculation which could explain the slow loading times. Since I haven't seen anything on the server to even hint of slow loading times I am inclined to believe that this might have been the cause.

If this happens again, please open a ticket to help us address it. I will be moving the ticket system to a different network so that it is separate from the forum.

Thanks!