Question Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

allmundjoi

A thread 'Why all the clink clanking' was recently locked. Please point out or pm me which LHCF 'bylaws' or policies were broken in this thread. And, to add insult to injury, it was locked following numerous emoticons demonstrating laughter then the word CLANK. It appears that a moderator was laughing at our, some members, attempt at voicing our displeasure at the recent trend of the removal and locking of threads. It was done in an immature and mocking tone.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter. Thank you.
Sent from my DROIDX

SVT

@allmundjoi Those threads were locked and poofed because they were mocking members. I was laughing at the post I quoted. You were not mocked.

Last edited:

Vintageglam

selective enforcement of the rules really given that there are WHOLE threads where a huge section of the LHCF community is being popped at. But I guess only certain peoples $6.50 matters right?

SVT

selective enforcement of the rules really given that there are WHOLE threads where a huge section of the LHCF community is being popped at. But I guess only certain peoples $6.50 matters right?

Please use the report button to notify a mod about those threads or posts. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.