Locs Style

Country gal

A friend after laughing at me because I belong to a hair board, she wants to see albums with members who have locs. I don't know who has locs on the board.

blkbeauty

Speaking of locs and this board, I have not seen any. Personally, I was going to start a post about it. I was thinking about locking and wanted to get some input/advice.

Justice4alw

victorious said:
Justice4alw has a nice album detailing her loc journey. She gave me great tips when my mom had locs. She's also on nappturality.com

Thanks for the shout out! ... :) ... Yep, I'm here and I have locs. There's one other lady here who has them too. If I can remember her screen name, I'll post it.

I haven't updated since November 2005, but my hair has really grown (below my shoulders). I'll post pics soon. I don't have many styles in my album, but my journey is pretty much well documented (with the focus being for me on the rate that the locs were maturing and the length).

wilmaty

I have them too but working two jobs makes it kinda hard to kepp up the posting. I will post some new stuff soon.

Justice4alw

Posting again to add that I just did a quick update to my album to document my growth and new color over the last few months (I think that the last time that I updated was at 11 months and now I'm at 23 months).