LondonDiva...Thank You!

Jade21

Hi, LondonDiva!

What's up with you, girl?

I was just dropping you a little squib to say thank you for the vote of confidence in some of the supplement recommendations I make. It is greatly appreciated.

Plus, I wanted to give a few notes to you on two things. First, with the pantothenic acid, the starch is contained in the non-time release tablets. Generally, the time release for any B vitamin is overrated and you are wasting your money. This is just my humble opinion.

For the pantothenic acid, the Solgar is an excellent selection and I know that you have access to it in London. If you also have access to NOW, you might try their pure pantothenic acid. That is, if you want to stir in juice or even put in your own capsules. I found it to be as good as the Solgar last year duing the pollen season.

Much Love and Cheer to you,

Jade

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Jade21 said:
Hi, LondonDiva!

What's up with you, girl?

I was just dropping you a little squib to say thank you for the vote of confidence in some of the supplement recommendations I make. It is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jade, you're welcome, but you know your advice is valued by many on this board. And when it comes to supplement recommendations you are one of the best on the board to turn to. I've even raved about your knowledge on this stuff outside the board. /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif Thank for all of the advice and recommendations.

For the pantothenic acid, the Solgar is an excellent selection and I know that you have access to it in London.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep /images/graemlins/smile.gif I've got access to this. I might pick some up tomorrow actually.

If you also have access to NOW, you might try their pure pantothenic acid. That is, if you want to stir in juice or even put in your own capsules. I found it to be as good as the Solgar last year duing the pollen season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh I didn't even know it came it the pure form. I'll look out for that one too. /images/graemlins/bookworm.gif

Thanks a million times over /images/graemlins/smile.gif