Long Hair Care Forum - Android Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyBlessed

Ladies remember TapaTalk is not free like this app....I was using Tapatalk but did not want to pay for it just to post on here when I could access the site from my phone browser....I downloaded the app fine, but still having an issue with the widget

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
The widget is something that is currently being investigated. I have seen it work on a previous version but it doesn't work on this one. The developers have been notified about it and we should have a resolution very soon.

On a side issue, I love the fact that people comment on the application and vote for it. As it stands we have 4 +1 votes driving the average to 2!!! :)

I really don't mind the 2, after all it is software and it cannot be perfect for everyone. What really irks me is the fact that people are very eager to leave a negative remark and rating, yet cannot even send a simple email to the support email address to address their issue. If anything, providing more information for an error or a Force Close situation would help the developer find the bug and correct it for everyone....

/rant_off

PS: If you click the menu button and go to the settings, you can specify how often the application will be checking the forum and providing you with notifications in the notification area :)

HairGroupie

I love the app so far. It's very efficient and I can move around much quicker than using the phone browser. I'm so glad this is available.

sleepflower

Ooo, it's rendered much better on my new phone. I'll be on here all day!

Nikos, will you be making any changes with the navigation any time soon?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ooo, it's rendered much better on my new phone. I'll be on here all day!

Nikos, will you be making any changes with the navigation any time soon?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

What do you have in mind? Can you give me an example?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
^^^Ooh la la Nikos! I can't wait to see what's in store for the Apple crowd. Will it be compatible with iPhone app work on the iPad as well?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
It 'should' work on the iPad. I don't really see why it shouldn't but then again I don't have an iPad to test it. :p

Imani

downloaded the app yesterday from the android market on my phone (t mobile my touch). It won't even open. as soon as I try to to open it i get an error message

"the application long hair care forum (process com. quoord.tapatalklonghair.activity) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. "

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
downloaded the app yesterday from the android market on my phone (t mobile my touch). It won't even open. as soon as I try to to open it i get an error message

"the application long hair care forum (process com. quoord.tapatalklonghair.activity) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. "

I will let the development team know and relay their findings back Imani. Thank you for pointing this out.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Can you put the palm pre on the list too, please.

I really don't think that this is an offered option from the development team. What we got was the Android and iPhone immediately. The BB is a beta and there will be a Nokia version too. No word on the Palm platform sorry.

Duff

same for me except I get a force close when I try to open the app. same phone--mytouch

eta. I read the reviews on the market and it's the same for the G1 too...

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I have the mytouch slide and I haven't had any problems as of yet. It works perfectly. Just wish that I could thank people on it.

andromeda

So ummm, I got my Windows Phone :look: and the Board Express for Tapatalk application is live.

What category does LHCF fall under in tapatalk? I tried searching for it but I don't see it. The app is supposed to support forums with the tapatalk plug-in but I don't know if something additional is required.

No hurry, btw, just wondering...

man i am really starting to hate my windows phone
4mia Which phone do you have? Is it running Windows Mobile or Windows Phone 7?

Last edited:
Thanks for this worked out perfectly for me until the old layout came back--any updates on when it will be updated for the lhcf app?

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Since the forum went down I can't log in. I put my information in and it keep going back to the log in screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.