Long Hair Care Forum - Android Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

I am happy to announce that the Long Hair Care Forum has an Android application.

The application has been uploaded to the market this morning and is available for you to download. It is offered for free as a token of appreciation for your support towards our community.

You can download it with this QR code:

or by searching "Long Hair Care Forum" in the Android market.

Enjoy

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
is the Widget working. I have logged in to the forum from my phone but when I try to add the widget onto my home screen I get a message saying that I do not have an account set up.

HairGroupie

Maybe it's just me, but the app isn't letting me log in. I enter my username and password and it keeps repeatedly asking for it again as if I am giving it the wrong password. I was using Tapatalk just fine, but I uninstalled it so that I could use the LHCF app.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
It's doing that for me too. Drat! This thing was working solid for 2 weeks before I uploaded it in the market.

The developer has been informed ladies - stay tuned.

eyunka

I'm having problems too....type in user name and pw and hit log in, it acts as if its going to log in but my user name and pw pops back up

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
^^^^^ Thanks, with the LHCF one I can log in with no problem but cant put the widget on my homescreen. Will just wait it out.

Edit: Never mind, now I can't even log in at all

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
The two are related. The only way to access the forum is through the LHCF application. Now I know this is inconvenient right now because you all want to play with your gadgets :)

I promise to update this as soon as I hear from the developer.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I have removed the application from the Android market temporarily until we resolve the issue with logging in.

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

The error that we had with the application has been corrected. You can now connect to the forum and enjoy it on the go.

For those that have not downloaded the application yet, you can do so by scanning the QR code (first post or top right of the forum) or search for Long Hair Care in the Android market.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
It's working but I still am having problem putting the widget on my home screen.I keep getting an error message when I attempt to add it.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Long Hair Care Forum App

sleepflower

It works for me, but it's a little confusing. I'm getting a new phone soon, I know I'll be on all the time.

Sent from my HTC Dream using Long Hair Care Forum App

Iluvsmuhgrass

Ok maybe there's something wrong with my pooter but ever since Android was added.... I see the mark at the top of the page and when it comes to viewing photo galleries, I can't see any pics. Just the name of the file. Running Fireworks on XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.