• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Long Hair Care Forums Mobile?

MichL

Just copying this question from the Hair Forum in hopes that someone can help me out:

When I log in on my BlackBerry (which is what I'm usually on) I am immediately directed to LHCF Mobile. This just started today. Is there any way to change it back to the original format? I can't see anyone's pictures or anything.

A few of the other ladies have this question as well. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

LBoogie

I last logged on from my Treo a few days ago and it was normal..I JUST logged on today and I got directed straight to the mobile version as well

MichL

I was on this morning and it was fine, so some time after I went to class (after say, 9 am) it changed.

naturalmanenyc

I don't like it either. I saw the mobile version on my blackberry earlier today around 2 p.m. I like the regular version better.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
This view makes my BB :sad: I miss the pictures. I must admit though, it is WAY faster... Maybe I can get used to this.

frankie

I thought there was something wrong with my browser on the blackberry. I was on earlier and it looked normal, now I'm stuck with the mobile view. :(

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Its back. Thank you OP for chimin in. I see your location so I know u felt it yesterday :lachen: I'm glad its back to normal!

noemi

thank you bev! Thank u nikos!

I thank y'all for the getting things back to normal quick!

MichL

Thank you so much Bev and Nikos! The new format/style is awesome. Thanks to everyone for keeping the thread going too.