Long haired ladies, how do you wear your hair when its down?

WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• MOST IN FRONT LIKE A

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • ALL BACK LIKE B

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • BIT OF BOTH LIKE C

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Girl you're tripping!

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rabs77

My first thread here in a very long time. Weird question coming up:look:

This question is for the ladies who wear their hair long and straight(with or without curls). How does you hair fall? What I mean is, do you tend to let your hair fall
OPTION A.

Forward framing your face

or
OPTION B.

All down your back (without the bump she has in front)

or

OPTION C. a bit of both

Here is what I struggle with when I do press my hair. I really love the way I look with my hair laying forward around my face option A. Now my hair is very full but with the amount of hair that I do want in the front, I feel it leaves very little hair hanging down my back (am I making sense?), so I feel like someone looking at me from the back with be like :huh: where is the hair? I know most stars achieve the full all round look with weaves. Anyway, so I start the day with my hair looking like A, then I walk past a mirror and think oops not enough hair in the back, so I toss it back making it look like B, then I go back and forth and it ends up kinda at C, which is not what I want :ohwell: I'd use my own pix but I dont have them transferred unto this computer yet, so Bey will have to do:). I also realise I dont play with my hair that much when its curly(unpressed) it just falls where it falls.

Anybody knows what I'm talking about? What do you do? It's friday nite and I'm bored and this really bugs me :tantrum:

Denise11

I wear A, B, and C. I like to switch it up. But although I like wearing my hair down, I'm trying to protective style more often so that I can get to MBL.

Southernbella.

I always do B. I totally understand the concern about how it looks from behind. That's the only thing I care about. :lol: I worked hard for my length, and it will be seen, darnit!

Last edited:

rabs77

Thanks for the responses, keep them coming.:yep:

I always do B. I totally understand the concern about how it looks from behind. That's the only thing I care about. :lol: I worked hard for my link, and it will be seen, darnit!

:yep: You know what I mean.

prospurr4

Well, I start out with B, but end up with C. I have small features (head, face, etc.), so I prefer most of my hair flowing away from my face. But when my style evolves into C, it's still okay.

My avatar kinda shows how it looks as a "B/C" style.

myronnie

a bit of both and sometimes all in the back. If i'm doing all in the back i try to make it look like it's half up half down. I haven't really worn my hair down in so long i barely remember how to style it! lol

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I wear my hair mostly all back due to me not wanting to have my hair constantly in face, but I do both.

yamilee21

For the occasional, carefully choreographed picture, I might use option A, but just long enough to take the picture. Otherwise my hair is always on my back as in option B.

Jewell

I voted, "B." I like them all, but I don't like hair in my face unless its blunt cut bangs above my eyebrows. When I rock a braidout I do wear it like "C." That's b/c its easiest to do it that way with the waves. If I wore "C" with straight hair (as on Bey) I would still tuck the sides behind my ears, (and just have a middle part) otherwise it would get caught in my earrings, my daughter would pull it, etc.

Last edited:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
A bit of both. I actually pin some behind my ear to give that effect because I like that look.

cupcakes

I either do B or C
but when i do C i usually wear a side part in the front like A

Last edited:

Juliagizzle

When I get my hair straightened I'm always trying to part it right and it never falls right until after I get home lol. I like C some in the back and some on the side. I sometimes like it in my face, but you know how that is... you look crazy trying to flip it out of your face and mouth when you are trying to speak lol.

Lady Esquire

This is not a weird question because I think about it too. I usually do B, but throughout my day, it ends up a C. But for pics I will do A.

rabs77

Thanks for all the responses. I stick to wearing buns during the week for work, so when I wear my hair out on the weekends I like to go for the va va voom look---hair all in ya face :lol:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I always have my hair parted to the right when it's down. So, I chose A. I very rarely do a middle part, choice C.

Odd One

who voted for the last option?? :lol:

i chose C or ill do a part on the left right swoop it on the left and pin it

LovingMe87

You must have read my mind starting this thread!! I thought it would be a weird question too!! But I've been wearing my hair straight for the past couple of weeks and I've been wearing option A because I like the way it looks and plus it seems to me like it prevents my ends from rubbing against my clothes. But like you said OP I always wonder if it looks weird so then sometimes I just wear it all on one side, which is my second preference. For some reason I just don't like my hair touching my back.