LONG LOCS

alma

HI! I'm just new here...

Just wonderring...is everyone here got relaxed hair or are there any natural hair wearers out there...

Anyways, I'm glad I found this site. I have had a lot of people want to know how to transition to natural hair, then locs...ever since I started locing my hair, its been growing like crazy! And its become so healthy compared to before when my hair was breaking off.

I just wanted to pass on my website on the hair-locing journey:

http://dreadconnection.faithweb.com

Hope you like it!

Peace.

Lucia

Welcome,
I'm a natural but I've had relaxed hair before, and there is a good mix of relaxed, natural, and transitioning.
Ask anything you don't see posted or from doing a search.
hth

TinyT

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NAPPtural said:
WELCOME.
I'm Napptural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

hairfanatic

Hi Alma

I'm natural. You'll find that this website is great for all hair types, natural and relaxed. I just wanted to let you know that your website is very interesting and those locks look very pretty on you.

sweetcocoa

Welcome! Your locs are gorgeous! I've never seen any as pretty as yours. Absolutley beautiful! Your website is beautiful also.

Gldspoon

Hi alma!

My sister has locks and I think they are the coolest things in the world....great for annoying her with.

She has the tips of hers blonde...very pretty.

Enjoy them!

Gldspoon

JazzAngel

sweetcocoa said:
Welcome! Your locs are gorgeous! I've never seen any as pretty as yours. Absolutley beautiful! Your website is beautiful also.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must agree you and your locs are gorgeoussssss! Your locs are so neat and thick.

Nice!

Daughter

UK Blak
Hello and welcome!

As others have said, you'll enjoy it here, lot's of info, no matter what your hair texture. I'm natural as well, been thinking about locking.

By the way, is that you in some of the photos? Your locks are gorgeous!!

PS - where are you from? I'm from London.

alma

WOW!
this is the friendliest forum I've ever come across! Thanks guys for stopping in to say HI!

Feel free to buzz me anytime and I'd love to share info if you're into the natural way of enhancing your hair growth (herbs, oils, henna -that kinda thing!)

... always looking to learn more about it.

xxx

NAPPtural

alma said:
WOW!
this is the friendliest forum I've ever come across! Thanks guys for stopping in to say HI!

Feel free to buzz me anytime and I'd love to share info if you're into the natural way of enhancing your hair growth (herbs, oils, henna -that kinda thing!)

... always looking to learn more about it.

xxx

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell me more...about enchancing growth,henna,oils,herbs

~Napptural~

alma

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell me more...about enchancing growth,henna,oils,herbs

~Napptural~

[/ QUOTE ]

Using a lot of essential oils lately... tea tree is a must- antiseptic and healing. Rosemary oil is another of my fave oils as it enhances hair growth and stimulate the circulation to the scalp. I've started using natural shampoos with hemp seed and herb extracts and drinking nettle tea is another way for improving general health and stimulating growth...

I'm on all sorts of things! Generally, just trying to eat and become healthy is the main part of holistic health...

NATURE'S A HEALER!

happylocks

I been going through my list of fav, Ur lock r really nice Alma how long do u plan to keep your locks? I have a friend that is bugging me to get Locks I am not interested, I just cant leave my hair alone for that long, I cant image starting over like Erica B, or I.Irie, her locks were so beautiful, I just love seeing them one ppl, and I am waiting to me a friend of my mothers with locks to her ankles
, I wanted to know about nettle tea ,How much was it? what does it taste like, and what do u put in it ? I was reading about using it for hair growth, but I am so weak sometimes, and I wont drink anything that is not good
and what brand of Tea tree oil do u have ? TY TY